Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/4/2010 4:52:37 PM EDT
It's a win-win for everyone - my good friends over at the 'Prescott Area Association of Realtors' are hosting the 2010 'United We Stand' care package drive up here in Prescott.

Come up and enjoy the cool weather, the good people, and the great food! And the Texas Roadhouse Line-dancing Girls will be there, as well!

When: Saturday, September 18, 2010
11am – 2pm

Where: Sam’s Club parking lot
Prescott Valley, AZ

Why: To take care of our brave men and women overseas - they've earned it and then some.

Visit United We Stand of Prescott for all of the info, and email me if you'd like a PDF flyer to post in your business or for your own info.
Link Posted: 8/4/2010 5:22:29 PM EDT
If military personnel go, should they be in uniform? I see some dudes from 2009 in uniform. I guess it would help, huh?
Link Posted: 8/4/2010 5:36:27 PM EDT
I don't see why not - it would sure look good.
Link Posted: 8/4/2010 6:30:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By rizzo1318:
It's a win-win for everyone - my good friends over at the 'Prescott Area Association of Realtors' are hosting the 2010 'United We Stand' care package drive up here in Prescott.

Come up and enjoy the cool weather, the good people, and the great food! And the Texas Roadhouse Line-dancing Girls will be there, as well!

When: Saturday, September 18, 2010
11am – 2pm

Where: Sam’s Club parking lot
Prescott Valley, AZ

Why: To take care of our brave men and women overseas - they've earned it and then some.

Visit United We Stand of Prescott for all of the info, and email me if you'd like a PDF flyer to post in your business or for your own info.

Have them call Cable One for an announcement on The Weather Channel Crawl.

Link Posted: 8/5/2010 10:32:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/5/2010 10:32:50 AM EDT by WPNS462]
Originally Posted By rizzo1318:
I don't see why not - it would sure look good.

I look good in anything. It's my natural charm.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 8:35:55 PM EDT
It's this weekend. Who actually supports the Troops and who just says they do?
Top Top