Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2006 3:11:25 PM EDT
I just finished talking to the AZ GOP office to let them know that if my two GOP senators approve the Hagel/Hernandez compromise tomorrow that will give amnesty to illegals, then I will be quitting their party. If you seriously want them to hear you, call this place too and let them know.

Arizona Republican Party
3501 North 24th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Fax: 602-224-0932
Phone: 602-957-7770

Email: info@azgop.org
URL: http://www.azgop.org

And if they do give an amnesty, go register Independant (even if you vote GOP). At least that way they will get a message that we're tired of their song-n-dance with the dummycrats.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:50:16 PM EDT
They should do a "Bait and Switch". Have the law say there can be guest workers but you need to apply from your home country. Then have the law exclude anyone who has broken the law from the guest worker program. We don't need more criminals here in the US. So it's a catch 22, we have guest workers but never anyone who ever sneeks across the bouder. It's a crime, so you can't stay.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 1:15:42 PM EDT
When are people going to stop falling for the two party systems fabricated fear that the only choice you have is one or the other. Both parties are globalists that embrace the UN.
People will wake up, hopefully it will not be too late when they do.
Top Top