Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 7:03:28 AM EDT
By the dozen. I want to DECORATE with upside down flags.

Where can I buy some?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:20:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Word.  

It is just getting started.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:58:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I wonder how the hispanic population of illegals would react if we decided to burn the Mexican flag in protest? Just curious, I don't have any intentions of doing it.............yet.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:19:49 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I wonder how the hispanic population of illegals would react if we decided to burn the Mexican flag in protest? Just curious, I don't have any intentions of doing it.............yet.

Why not...sounds like fun!!!!  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:33:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Where can I buy some?

Food City? Guadalupe? Downtown Chandler?

or  try the interweb.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:48:38 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Im up for it. Fuck MExico.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:10:34 AM EDT
[#6]
What I say is let us organize as Americans!! Most of us are relatives of people who emigrated here. Most of our ancestors came here through legal means. I know my relatives did.

I believe it is time for Hispanic Americans that came here legally to stand up alongside the rest of us in one voice renouncing illegal immigration and most frightening "AMNESTY" or the "EARNED CITIZENSHIP PLAN."

Those Hispanics that came here legally should be appalled at what is happening.

Something is going to happen! Are we going to part of the solution or just onlookers who are going to fall with the rest of the country.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:13:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Idea:  Mexican flag toilet paper in public rest rooms.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:35:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Swap Meet!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:44:46 AM EDT
[#9]
The Mexican Consulate?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top