Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2006 5:29:50 PM EDT
Tomorrow, 3/28/06, there is a protest against the illigant Mexican aliens. Michael Savage is strongly suggesting that there should be a protest against their protest to either burn or fly a Mexican flag upsite down with a sign saying GO HOME. Oh, by the way, flying a foreign flag is a symbol of a hostile invasion that is why the Iraq's are upity-up about it. When are Americans going to wake up and see the signs. Another five years there will probably be a Mexican flag flying over the White House. We have been invaded by a foreign insurgent that has altered our life style as well as our language. Incase you did not know, the Constitution, as well as the Bill of Rights are written in English, not Spanish. They have invaded us, forced their language on us, forced their gangs on us, forced their way of life on us. They are not here to be Americans, there here to turn America into their shit hole. You may agree or disagree, but if you've seen what I've seen, heard what I've heard, lived through what I've endured, and if you'd come out of your nice, safe, gated communites, and open your eyes to what is really happening to our cities, it will scare you.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:44:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Where is the protest going to be held??
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:51:03 PM EDT
[#2]
We Hate Gringos!

It's forcing you down,

and it's grinding against you

Let the war nerve break!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:12:40 PM EDT
[#3]
They are clearly a bunch of 88's.

Mexico and it's citizens are entitled to anything they want here.

w00t for migrants!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:34:38 AM EDT
[#4]
the sad thing is i bet you are safer burning a us flag than burning a mexican flag.  the illegal mexican army might come after you.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:33:43 AM EDT
[#5]
We could all go doo doo on a mexican flag and then fling it at the front door of AZEX!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:14:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I tried turding on a Mexican flag once, but my poop was too offended to touch such filth.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:13:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I listened to Mike Savages advice on this and I happen to think it's a mighty fine idea......I hope it's a good turn out and gets good media coverage. Although they'll probably just call us a ''bunch of racists.'' F'em
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:21:06 PM EDT
[#8]

You’d need a lot of firepower to go up against them. Just burn it on another day.  

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:09:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Glad to see that there are other members of the savage nation here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top