Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2006 12:23:41 PM EDT
I turn to you, my gun buddy's for help.  I have a room for rent in East Mesa (Crismon/Broadway) for $400 per month.  You would share the place with myself and maybe one other person.  Split the utilities by the number of people, either 1/3 or 1/2.   I have a pit bull, so you must like dogs.  No smoking inside.  Male or Female.  

Thanks guys,

Casey
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:09:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, how's that for timing?

I'm planning on moving back down to that neck of the woods. Although, I'm hoping to do so around May. Curses, foiled again!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:00:41 PM EDT
[#2]
May is only a month away.  Keep my number and call when you have more exact dates.  My other roommate is moving in with her boyfriend around may.

Take it easy and good luck with the move,

Casey
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top