Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/23/2006 3:17:28 PM EDT
... Man, it's been the most trying week in my entire career.

... This has generally has both benefits and liabilities - On the plus side, it makes me crave a big greasy burger and a few beers. On the negative, it makes me crave a big greasy burger and a few beers

... Anyone else have a rough week at the office/field/battleground and wanna to relax with me and a big greasy burger and a few beers?

... Gonna leave in an hour or so (the new Molly Brannigan's in the new Dana Park) - The Guinness is on me!

www.mollybrannigans.com/locations_mesa.php

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:34:17 PM EDT
Too bad I'm in Tucson, I'm in the same boat . . .
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:43:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Winston_Wolf:
... Man, it's been the most trying week in my entire career.

... This has generally has both benefits and liabilities - On the plus side, it makes me crave a big greasy burger and a few beers. On the negative, it makes me crave a big greasy burger and a few beers

... Anyone else have a rough week at the office/field/battleground and wanna to relax with me and a big greasy burger and a few beers?

... Gonna leave in an hour or so (the new Molly Brannigan's in the new Dana Park) - The Guinness is on me!

www.mollybrannigans.com/locations_mesa.php

intellectualize.org/images/overworked.jpg

msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Sections/Newsweek/Components/Photos/050628_050704/050628_BizFrenchLazy_vl.widec.jpg

Where you at? I can go right the fuck now. I need a ride, though, and I ain't riding bitch seat on the trike.

But if you drive I'll buy. Let me know.

602.435.8273 (have headphones on, so may need to call a few times, but I'll watch for it)
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:56:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By richardh247:

... But if you drive I'll buy ...

... Dang bro, sorry I missed your post late.

... Had an absolute wonderful time tonight Richard! A few of the highly-regarded usual-suspects showed and we definitely had a good time. Not one complaint whatsoever. In fact, it was exactly what I needed to square the head.

... We'll try to provide a little more notice (not so impromptu) the nest time
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:34:32 AM EDT
I'm in! Guiness and Burgers for BREAKFAST! w00t!
Top Top