Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2006 4:10:33 AM EDT
Anybody got some advice on where to get a deal on a Sony TV in the valley? Preferably far Noth valley.

Thanks in advance.

SD
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:50:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Fry's Electronics. Kind of...

Go to Fry's and find the TV you want (if you dont already know) and note the price. Then, go to Circuit City (and maybe Best Buy does this) and ask for price matching. CC will beat any competitor's price. Here's the deal form their web site:

If you've seen a lower advertised price from another local store with the same item in stock, we want to know about it. Bring it to our attention, and we'll gladly beat their price by 10% of the difference. If you see a lower advertised price (including our own sale prices) within 30 days of your purchase, we'll refund 110% of the difference.

Price match guarantee
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:35:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Talk to my boss. We do low voltage electronics. His name is Joe Julia and has been in the home theater busines for about 25 years.
Joe Julia
Avalon Media Systems
480-991-8840

Tell him Bobby referred you. He wont give a shit, but it makes me feel important to say that. He will probably put me in solitary for a month.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top