Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/15/2006 12:26:11 AM EDT
Meeting up with my little bro for almost a week starting tomorrow. We have a list of things we are going to be doing but I would love to rent a full auto rifle and lay down a few hundred rounds. He lives in Goodyear, are there ranges close to him? I saw the range list but I am sure you guys know where I should go without me busting out the Mapquest, lol.

Thanks,
Mike
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:56:49 AM EDT
Shooters World would be closest.... Near 27th Avenue and Indian School Road.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:39:55 PM EDT
Shooter's World is a nice range. However, as of the last time I was there, which is about a month ago, they do not rent full auto firearms. They have a great selection of rental handguns. As far as rifles go, I think they have an AK47 style rifle and maybe an AR15 as well.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:04:08 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:52:18 PM EDT
Hmmm... been a while since I've been to Shooter's World. So much for trying to be helpful...
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:05:54 AM EDT
Gonna call Scottsdale club today, hopefully get out there finally. I emailed them about bringing my own ammo and I never got a respopnse. So we will see...Wish I had the cash for the Hummvee/M2 adventure, LOL. I will post what I rented after I get back. Probably going to be an AK and my bro likes the UZI.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:13:41 AM EDT
... dang dude, going to Goodyear, AZ for a vacation is only slightly better than going to markm's hometown of Cashion, AZ

... IOW, I wouldn't admit it out loud or in a public forum.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:38:44 AM EDT

Originally Posted By KlingtonHtr:
Gonna call Scottsdale club today, hopefully get out there finally. I emailed them about bringing my own ammo and I never got a respopnse. So we will see...Wish I had the cash for the Hummvee/M2 adventure, LOL. I will post what I rented after I get back. Probably going to be an AK and my bro likes the UZI.

They will not let you use your own ammo even if its factory.

They do have a sweet selection of full auto to choose from, but im sure they will try and rape you on the cost of the ammo, but who knows...
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:01:35 AM EDT
What about Apache ordinance, they rent full auto stuff. Plus they support the dirt shooters.

Also is Arizona Tactual Firearms in Tempe.
Top Top