Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2006 4:39:10 PM EDT
Whos got em and who is up for a ride?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:58:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got a couple. If time permits I'm in.

Kevin
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:20:38 PM EDT
[#2]
That's the quad I want to buy!  the RECON!

Fuckin' went to Town and Country in Chandler and they want to pile on like 2k worth of charges on top of the price.  I guess the typical MULLET METH FUCK that buys quads there doesn't understand simple finance and rolls over for those crooks.

Needless to say I'm still QUADless at this juncture!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:41:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Here is my ride. I'm always up for a ride, when I can get a kitchen pass.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:05:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Fuckin' went to Town and Country in Chandler and they want to pile on like 2k worth of charges on top of the price.  I guess the typical MULLET METH FUCK that buys quads there doesn't understand simple finance and rolls over for those crooks.

T&C is the worst place in AZ to deal with. You should be able to get a Rincon out the door for sticker. Maybe even less if you're good.
METH heads buy all the stolen ones, they can't drop $7-8k on a toy like real people.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:18:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

T&C is the worst place in AZ to deal with. You should be able to get a Rincon out the door for sticker. Maybe even less if you're good.
METH heads buy all the stolen ones, they can't drop $7-8k on a toy like real people.

Got mine at Champion Honda less than 4K year end factory rebates...
The salesman said they have deals like that every year the make and model
may change....
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:22:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Well that looks like enough people to have a ride, now for a location and date.
May I suggest out behind Butcher jones beach at Saugaro Lake.
Bunch of trails and hills.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:36:06 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
T&C is the worst place in AZ to deal with.

Dig it!  That's what my brother in law told me too.  They just happened to be the closest dealer to me.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:37:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:56:13 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm up for a ride. My Polaris needs the smoke blown out of it, it's been sitting too long.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:13:57 PM EDT
[#10]
About how far is that ride area from Tucson? Also, I'd like to go, but can only ride on Sundays.
J.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:53:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
About how far is that ride area from Tucson? Also, I'd like to go, but can only ride on Sundays.
J.

125 miles +-
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:14:04 PM EDT
[#12]
That's too far for me for just a day ride. If anyone in Tucson want's a riding buddy, just PM me.
J.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 1:15:03 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm game. Kawi BF750. not much for sand or hills but let's go fast and far. When and Where?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:12:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Anyone have recomendations on rifle mount solutions the keep the AR up on the front rack?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:43:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Try www.rockymountainatvmc.com  They have a few options in their latest catalog. You could also try www.denniskirk.com
J.
Edit: www.shadetreeatv.com has quite a few options as well.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:09:33 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Anyone have recomendations on rifle mount solutions the keep the AR up on the front rack?

I am sure every one knows this, but to dont fire any weapon from the quad.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:44:33 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats just hunting...we got this one QIDPA stage where you drive by and put 2 in the chest and one in the head then go down the wash and employ a bayonet to a cactus.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:14:50 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I'm game. Kawi BF750. not much for sand or hills but let's go fast and far. When and Where?

That's what I got too. 27" mudlites and a couple little mods. You have to love a utility quad that rips wheelies and jumps with the best of them.

Quoted:

That could be a problem. I've got my beltfed 1919 mounted to the front of mine.

Kevin
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:47:13 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's what I got too. 27" mudlites and a couple little mods. You have to love a utility quad that rips wheelies and jumps with the best of them.

Quoted:
I am sure every one knows this, but to don't fire any weapon from the quad.

Kevin

Are you serious, I got to see that!

I have a cousin that was flying his Parachute Plane.  I guess some game and fish thought he was shooting his sidearm from it.  Game and Fish could prove anything, still was hell for him tho.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:57:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Just stopped in to say hey. I am moving to Wickenburg sometime in the next coupla months. At least, as soon as my house sells. Got 4 Raptor 660's. We'll be looking for dunes, hills and wiiiiide open spaces! Look forward to meeting local arfcommers, too.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:31:32 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kevin

Yep, I have the same setup I think, ITP radial kit with chrome rims.  The rims beg to get dirty.  Looks like double_wielder has picked a spot. I've not been there so look forward to a new place.  I guess we just need to settle in on a date if his suggestion of behind Butcher jones beach at Saugaro Lake works for everybody. I'm in most weekends until it gets hot except Memorial day (too crowded).
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:57:06 PM EDT
[#22]
I suggest Sunday April 2nd
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:09:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Anyone notice the date?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:48:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Yep, the date (April 1st) is Saturday, not Sunday.  So, what day are you suggesting?  I have a poker game to go to Sat. night so Saturday with a mid afternoon finish would be best for me that weekend.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:14:07 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Yep, the date (April 1st) is Saturday, not Sunday.  So, what day are you suggesting?  I have a poker game to go to Sat. night so Saturday with a mid afternoon finish would be best for me that weekend.

Sorry for the mix up.
I am suggesting Sunday April 2nd.

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:57:27 AM EDT
[#26]

Dang!  I want a quad so bad!  But that money thing keeps getting in the way.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:45:15 PM EDT
[#27]
just realized April 1st along with April fools is final 4 day.  I'm out of town on 15th, 16th. looks like late April or May for me.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:37:37 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I suggest Sunday April 2nd

HMmmmm......daughters second birthday party that day or tag along on the back of DW's quad with my strong arms wrapped around his ample bosom.  Decisions, decisions....

Hey, DW, make it worth my while and I'mt there!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top