Anyone out in the East Valley?

ASUsax
KE7GSA
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:06:55 PM EDT
[#1]
MMMmmmm.....Ham...
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:18:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Lot's of Hams out there. Join a group. Superstition Amateur Radio Club is BIG out there. I think their freq is 147.740, but check your Repeater Guide just to make sure. I hang out on Pinal Peak 147.200 with the Pinal County Emergency Communications Group. We have a few guys in East Mesa and AJ that are in the group.

Welcome
K7***

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:45:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Lot's of Hams out there. Join a group. Superstition Amateur Radio Club is BIG out there. I think their freq is 147.740, but check your Repeater Guide just to make sure. I hang out on Pinal Peak 147.200 with the Pinal County Emergency Communications Group. We have a few guys in East Mesa and AJ that are in the group.

Welcome
K7***

Superstition ARC is who I took my test through.

I've listened a bit, but I still haven't talked at all.

ASUsax
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:52:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Also, go to the Hamfest on the 11th at Scottsdale Community College. Kind of like a gunshow for radio geeks. I'll be taking my Element 1 there in the morning. I already passed Element 3 and I will be getting my General ticket at that time.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top