Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/27/2006 8:43:08 AM EDT
I have been invited to a coyote hunt with Genesis 13. This is my first ever hunt except for rabbit, dove, and quail, and I really want to go BADLY!!!!

My problem is that I don't own a scoped rifle

I was wondering if any of you fine people would loan me one for the weekend? I can put any of my guns up for collateral, except my carry piece, including my prized Garand. Or give you a cash deposit. DL copies, anything you need. And it doesn't really matter what caliber, as long as it can take a 'yote at 250 yards without injuring the animal with a bad shot like open sights would be prone to. Obviously I'll buy whatever ammo you want fed through her, and she'll have, what? Maybe 5 shots max out of her sans the sighting in I need to do for my cheek weld?

It will be returned to you perfectly cleaned, undamaged, and with a BIG I owe you one! My only rifles are Mausers, an AK, an SKS, and a Garand and a 22. I don't want to tap any of those for a scope, and I can't afford to replace my 270 right now.

I promise you she'll not get a scratch. Help a man go on his first hunting trip please? The favor will NOT be forgotten! Please?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:51:28 AM EDT
You mean something like this?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:58:29 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Gunslinger808:
You mean something like this?
photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?sAccountUnq=19372&iGalleryUnq=574&iImageUnq=11179

Well, yeah. As much as I ABHOR borrowing anything, any possible way you'd part with her for just one weekend so I can take my first coyote? I would be ETERNALLY grateful and can make it up to you somehow.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:01:26 PM EDT
I'll bring it Wednsday and we'll dial it in.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:36:55 PM EDT
Richard

Wanna borrow my 6mm?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:12:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Huntsman:
Richard

Wanna borrow my 6mm?

Thanks bro! I think Gunslinger has me squared away, but I'd be interested in shooting the 6, as I never have before.

Thank you again, bro. It takes a LOT of trust to loan a man a weapon, so I don't take it lightly.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:47:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By richardh247:

Richard

Wanna borrow my 6mm?

Thanks bro! I think Gunslinger has me squared away, but I'd be interested in shooting the 6, as I never have before.

Thank you again, bro. It takes a LOT of trust to loan a man a weapon, so I don't take it lightly.

you don't know how many times I started to post then closed it
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:49:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/28/2006 8:51:40 PM EDT by Genesis13]
I'd loan mine BUT I want a chance to Whack a Yote also........ Can't really take turns with a rifle on a Hunt....

Only REAL Friends will Loan Friends Firearms!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:57:14 PM EDT

Richard

Wanna borrow my 6mm?

you don't know how many times I started to post then closed it

I can imagine bro. So again, thank you very much! I am very trustworthy and responsible, and I very very very rarely borrow anything. But this time I had to swallow the pride and admit I had a need. And there are more than a few people here I'd loan my guns to no questions asked, GS808 and Genesis13 being two of my closest friends and welcome to anything they could ever ask for.

But I know for a fact it took a lot of trust to offer that to me, who you've never met. That's not something I'm going to forget.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:02:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/28/2006 9:05:15 PM EDT by Genesis13]
PSSSSSSSSST..... Richard, Huntsman was at the Big BBQ... I guess you had a Beer or two that night and there where a few people there...
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:38:49 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Genesis13:
PSSSSSSSSST..... Richard, Huntsman was at the Big BBQ... I guess you had a Beer or two that night and there where a few people there...

LOL, that's true! I do remember him being there, but meeting someone one time for a few hours isn't really knowing them, so it still took balls for him to offer and I respect the hell out of that.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:45:26 AM EDT

LOL, that's true! I do remember him being there, but meeting someone one time for a few hours isn't really knowing them, so it still took balls for him to offer and I respect the hell out of that.

OK, OK...... But the question still remains....... Will you be the Mother of my Baby

­

J/K!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:55:38 AM EDT

OK, OK...... But the question still remains....... Will you be the Mother of my Baby

J/K!!!!!

Don't tease me you slut! I'll Red Goat your ass so fast your colon will get a speeding ticket.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:59:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/1/2006 12:49:21 PM EDT by wildearp]

J/K!!!!!

Don't tease me you slut! I'll Red Goat your ass so fast your colon will get a speeding ticket.

That will rank fairly high on SIGLINE of the year.

( I would have invited myself along, with a list of weapons to choose from, and require a promise to leave scratches on it when returned. )
Top Top