Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2006 8:36:22 AM EDT
Just me again with another one of my lame ass ideas.

Would anyone be interested in making a regular night to get together for poker and another night for darts?  Maybe Fri for one and Sat for the other?  

We could do dime poker and teams in darts, and make a cool prize for the winning dart team.

So poker would be pretty straighforward:  buy into the game for $5 in chips, each a dime, and leave when you want after collecting the winnings.

But I want to start an AR15/AZshooting dart team.  There has to be a few of you knuckleheads that know and enjoy Cricket.  It could just be for the fuck of it, or we could do a pool like $5 per player per week, with points accumulating.  After, say, 2 months, or whenever, the winning team (the one with the most points) collects the pot.  We could do the same thing with ammo or gun parts, etc.  

After some months of practice, if y'all stick to it, I will personally buy us shirts and enroll us into a few local tournaments.  The average PPP (points per player) dictates which leauge we can join, like a bowling average (which is next in my pee brain), bt they always have kick ass prizes.  Of course, the idea is to have a good time!

If the darts thing works out, we'll do bowling and horseshoes and shuffleboard, too.  But no matter what, we need time to practice together to know who has what strengths and weaknesses.  

OK, so what are your thoughts on this?  Suggestions?  Slams?

It is a good opportunity for us all to get together and enjoy some beer, sports, and good food and great company.  Wives are invited, of course.

What say you?  
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:32:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont know too many people here, and love to play cards..

Im in..

Lemme know..

Dan
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:03:05 PM EDT
[#2]
You want to plan for Sat or Sun?  What time is good for you, bro?  I am at 19th Ave and Peoria, if that helps you decide.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:00:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Shuffleboard? What the name of the nursing home you live at?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:00:42 PM EDT
[#4]
<<<<Master of cricket! I just hope we pick a meeting place a little more closer to civilization! Richard lives behind God's back!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:06:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Shuffleboard? What the name of the nursing home you live at?

Dude, I get more pussy...

Ah, hell, never mind, I can't even lie right

TABLE shuffleboard, you ninny!  Cowboy boots, 80's country, a hefty chew, a cold longneck, and chicks that make the longest pants seem like short shorts!  

You don't what you're missing!  If you can't get laid playing shuffleboard, you know your wife has been talking around the town!  And no, I don't mean the eldery, you tard!  

Table shuffleboard is like table hockey, but with beer!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:07:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
<<<<Master of cricket! I just hope we pick a meeting place a little more closer to civilization! Richard lives behind God's back!

Dude, name a place and a time!  
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 12:28:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Let's play Lawn Darts!    
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:42:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:58:40 AM EDT
[#9]
BTT...  Need more players
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:29:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Now if you were organizing a dodgeball team, you would have people linning up around the block.  I think MarkM would be the team captain.

Here a pic from the last tourney he was in:

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:49:05 AM EDT
[#11]

I can't play dodgeball with Mark anymore...  My mom says he is a bad influence and likes little girls' pee pees.  We still talk on our walkie talkies a little, but don't tell mom or I'll tell your dad you saw your cousin in the shower.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top