Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2006 6:16:58 PM EDT
What a difference! Night and Day kind of difference!

Today, I had one of the best experiences I've ever had at a gun store.

Compare to the other one I posted about....

Hunters Outpost in Cottonwood is an excellent store. The staff is as friendly as can be imagined. I went there today to order a AK from a firearms distributor. I wound up having nearly an hour long conversation with the owner about all kinds of things. At no time did he urge me to make a decision, nor did he try to change my mind on what I wanted. I chose instead to purchase an AK from his store along with some accessories. I will return to his store even though I am coming from Flagstaff. It was well worth the drive!!

With his helpful and courteous demeanor, I did not even think to ask for a better deal. His prices were competitive and most of all his knowledge and patience urged me to purchase there.

I don't think I'll ever shop at another store in Flagstaff. I am going to Hunters Outpost from now on.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:03:28 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
What a difference! Night and Day kind of difference!

Today, I had one of the best experiences I've ever had at a gun store.

Compare to the other one I posted about....

Hunters Outpost in Cottonwood is an excellent store. The staff is as friendly as can be imagined. I went there today to order a AK from a firearms distributor. I wound up having nearly an hour long conversation with the owner about all kinds of things. At no time did he urge me to make a decision, nor did he try to change my mind on what I wanted. I chose instead to purchase an AK from his store along with some accessories. I will return to his store even though I am coming from Flagstaff. It was well worth the drive!!

With his helpful and courteous demeanor, I did not even think to ask for a better deal. His prices were competitive and most of all his knowledge and patience urged me to purchase there.

I don't think I'll ever shop at another store in Flagstaff. I am going to Hunters Outpost from now on.

ILL  CHECK IT OUT NEXT TIME IM UP THERE  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top