Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2006 6:16:58 PM EDT
What a difference! Night and Day kind of difference!

Today, I had one of the best experiences I've ever had at a gun store.

Compare to the other one I posted about....

Hunters Outpost in Cottonwood is an excellent store. The staff is as friendly as can be imagined. I went there today to order a AK from a firearms distributor. I wound up having nearly an hour long conversation with the owner about all kinds of things. At no time did he urge me to make a decision, nor did he try to change my mind on what I wanted. I chose instead to purchase an AK from his store along with some accessories. I will return to his store even though I am coming from Flagstaff. It was well worth the drive!!

With his helpful and courteous demeanor, I did not even think to ask for a better deal. His prices were competitive and most of all his knowledge and patience urged me to purchase there.

I don't think I'll ever shop at another store in Flagstaff. I am going to Hunters Outpost from now on.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:03:28 AM EDT

Originally Posted By pang1179:
What a difference! Night and Day kind of difference!

Today, I had one of the best experiences I've ever had at a gun store.

Compare to the other one I posted about....

Hunters Outpost in Cottonwood is an excellent store. The staff is as friendly as can be imagined. I went there today to order a AK from a firearms distributor. I wound up having nearly an hour long conversation with the owner about all kinds of things. At no time did he urge me to make a decision, nor did he try to change my mind on what I wanted. I chose instead to purchase an AK from his store along with some accessories. I will return to his store even though I am coming from Flagstaff. It was well worth the drive!!

With his helpful and courteous demeanor, I did not even think to ask for a better deal. His prices were competitive and most of all his knowledge and patience urged me to purchase there.

I don't think I'll ever shop at another store in Flagstaff. I am going to Hunters Outpost from now on.

ILL CHECK IT OUT NEXT TIME IM UP THERE
Top Top