Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2006 11:13:55 AM EDT
Who's running a class!????  Phoenix area.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 8:53:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Chris Perea might be able to help you out try phxccw.com and email him.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:14:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Try Ron at:

http://arizonatacticalfirearms.com/  

azski
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:13:38 PM EDT
[#3]
caswells in mesa.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:18:42 PM EDT
[#4]
PM sent.  :)

Mike
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:32:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Mike

Mike is a great guy. I got my CCW through him and he has VERY reasonable fees (I'm sure the best you will find anywhere). I whole heartedly recommend him.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:13:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Big + 1 for Mike,
5 of my friends recieved their ccw training from him and I just recieved my renewal through him.
As always it was a great experience.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mike

Mike is a great guy. I got my CCW through him and he has VERY reasonable fees (I'm sure the best you will find anywhere). I whole heartedly recommend him.

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:58:20 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm not gonna post his rate here, but DAMN!! Its nice!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 3:32:08 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'm not gonna post his rate here, but DAMN!! Its nice!

Alien and SonofBP, thank you.  

AZCopWannaBee:  Actually, please don't post the rate!  I used to list my classes with prices but was asked not to do so-- I am not a paid Arfcom dealer and can't really afford to become one.  Staying within the rules means not advertising my services publicly or advertising any rates.  My goal is not to get anyone into any trouble, so I ask you to please not list anything like rates, etc.  

All that aside, it was a pleasure talking with you.  Keep in contact regarding the Crossroads show!

Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top