Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2006 8:41:05 PM EDT
Since I am not allowed to post this on the other site...

The night shoot is still on, even tho one guy has his lace panties in a bunch.  Over the thought of some guys getting together and having a fun time shooting at Tannerite and glow sticks.

You know the spot East of Gold Canyon.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:44:32 AM EDT
[#1]
w00t!

Why can't you post this on the other site?

Also..  does tannerite flash brightly in low light?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:16:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Does tannerite splatter a glow stick into a huge glowing vapor?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:31:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Does tannerite splatter a glow stick into a huge glowing vapor?

yes.. and thru gen 3 nvg there is a big glowspot
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:25:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Sweet.  
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 9:22:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
w00t!

You should know why, as you locked the threads!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:45:49 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
w00t!

Oh yeah! Sorry.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:49:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
w00t!

Oh yeah! Sorry.

And there you go
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:16:39 AM EDT
[#8]
No hard feelings!  I'm not trying to ruin the good times of any of the dirt shooters out there!

I'm sure a good time will be had by all!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:25:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
No hard feelings!  I'm not trying to ruin the good times of any of the dirt shooters out there!

I'm sure a good time will be had by all!

it amazes me that a mod on Arizonashooting has over 10 troll accounts here on ar15.  He can cause all kinds of crap on here, but dont you dare say the word "AZSTAN" on "YOUR" site.  Kinda two faces if you ask me.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:27:37 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
but dont you dare say the word "AZSTAN" on "YOUR" site.  Kinda two faces if you ask me.

I think you dang done lost your marbles, Cleatus!

www.arizonashooting.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9110
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:19:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Anyone heading out there or what?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:08:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Get yer happy ass out of bed and post the pictures!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:27:23 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Get yer happy ass out of bed and post the pictures!

+1
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:08:16 AM EDT
[#14]
I didn't go.  My permit expired this month and I haven't gotten a new one yet.

Rumor has it the PD/Sheriff was out on the road checking permits and looking for contraband.  I wonder if they knew that there was going to be a night shoot there or was it just coincidence?  

Anyone get stopped?  

azski
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 2:03:25 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Rumor has it the PD/Sheriff was out on the road checking permits and looking for contraband.  I wonder if they knew that there was going to be a night shoot there or was it just coincidence?  

azski

... There are no coincidences

... But there's some whiny-ass, worthless, no-life SNITCHES in these posts and on some websites
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:57:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Hard to say.
It was Saturday night, good time to catch all the kids out partying.
If it's something they normaly do then no big deal.
But if it's a rarity, then they probably knew.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:41:17 PM EDT
[#17]
I took my daughter out for a drive in the area of the Perlight mine on sat.  We were stopped and searched for drugs by K9.  

really glad I was not shooting guns lastnight

Was told about some permit that you need for driving on state trust land.

No tickets tho.

The officers were really nice.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:17:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Does anyone have more information about this state trust land "permit"? First time I've heard of it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:18:23 AM EDT
[#19]
So was there a shoot?  I would have been crapped out if I could have made it out there and there was no shoot.  I was too tired from laying ceramic tile at the house all day.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:38:49 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
So was there a shoot?  I would have been crapped out if I could have made it out there and there was no shoot.  I was too tired from laying ceramic tile at the house all day.

im not sure, i didnt shoot any thing
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:34:13 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

azski

... But there's some whiny-ass, worthless, no-life SNITCHES in these posts and on some websites

Who the hell would do that?  We're all both shooters and even friends here and on the other site, and I have never seen a single instance where a member would would do any such thing.  Blatantly illegal behavior is one thing, but this seems to be one of those things where no one seems to know for sure.  

You been playing in the tinfoil bro?  
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 1:25:20 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

azski

Who the hell would do that?  We're all both shooters and even friends here and on the other site, and I have never seen a single instance where a member would would do any such thing.  Blatantly illegal behavior is one thing, but this seems to be one of those things where no one seems to know for sure.  

You been playing in the tinfoil bro?  

I think the DRUG searches were due to the Renaissance Festive in the area.

I also do believe that there are more than one members in AZS that would call the police.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:16:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Now that would just plain old suck if folks got that pissy!

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:42:30 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I haven't met anyone yet that I feel would pull something like that.  The only time I wanted to Slap the shit out of someone here was when Computerguy called the ATF cuz He got some LEO mags during the ban.  I wanted to kill that asswipe, but he probably made the whole thing up.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:59:48 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I haven't met anyone yet that I feel would pull something like that.  The only time I wanted to Slap the shit out of someone here was when Computerguy called the ATF cuz He got some LEO mags during the ban.  I wanted to kill that asswipe, but he probably made the whole thing up.

You would be surprized how deep the hate can go.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:39:49 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You would be surprized how deep the hate can go.

I guess that's why I don't go to any of the gatherings anymore.  Too much high school drama and such.  I'm quite content being completely out of the loop!  Shooting is what I do to get away from the Idiotic nonsense in life. w00t!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top