Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2006 10:00:52 AM EDT
Fuckers. Got an email from them, an example is a resident elk tag will go from $78 to $114 and a deer tag goes from $19.50 to $34.75.

And they are planning on reclassing some licenses, for example, and Class A deer tag will go from $19.50 to $85 and Elk goes from $78 to $214.

Ironically enough, the very next paragraph detailed how the department is trying to INCREASE hunter retention.....

Stupid motherhumpers should be raising the non-resident fees to the statutory cap prior to fucking residents.....
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:54:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I heard about this a few months ago.  A friend of mine said that the cost to register his boat went up about 400%.  He chose to sell it, rather than re-register.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:20:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Janet need to get money from somewhere... how else will the illegals get those important social services ?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:26:30 PM EDT
[#3]
They do it because us outdoors types don't bitch or do anything about it and they know it.
We'll keep right on buying.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:29:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Janet need to get money from somewhere... how else will the illegals get those important social services ?

Game and Fish is self funded. Explains why the game wardens are hardasses at ALL times.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:32:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
They do it because us outdoors types don't bitch or do anything about it and they know it.
We'll keep right on buying.

If you have any questions or comments, contact Carlos Ramirez, the department’s rule writer, at (602) 789-3288 or at [email protected]

I sent an email and plan on attending the Yuma meeting......

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 9:12:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I went to get a fishing license, ended up at about $60 between the urban lakes, state lakes and trout stamp!

All of that after getting a hunting license for the year and a javelina tag

I was thinking it would be like $40
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:35:45 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Stupid motherhumpers should be raising the non-resident fees to the statutory cap prior to fucking residents.....

They can't do that.  The 9th Circus heard a case about 2 years back and decided that would interfere with interstate commerce.  They are reducing the non-resident costs, but increasing the resident cost.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top