Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/19/2006 8:39:07 AM EDT
If I have a CCW in the state of Arizona and I am not a resident of that state, can I be allowed legally to purchase lower receivers in that state? I am from Kalifornia. The lowers are not yet on the banned list in the CA DOJ. Can I bring these legal lowers to CA or do I have to ask for a permit to bring it here? Or is it prudent to just leave it in AZ?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:52:04 AM EDT

Originally Posted By paolenz:
If I have a CCW in the state of Arizona and I am not a resident of that state, can I be allowed legally to purchase lower receivers in that state? I am from Kalifornia. The lowers are not yet on the banned list in the CA DOJ. Can I bring these legal lowers to CA or do I have to ask for a permit to bring it here? Or is it prudent to just leave it in AZ?

All firearms sales to California residents, with few exceptions, must go through a California dealer who will submit the required DROS transaction and hold the firearm for the 10 day waiting period. Federal law prohibits an Arizona dealer from selling to a California resident in violation of California law.
Top Top