Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2006 12:19:03 PM EDT
Anyone going this weekend in Tucson? Is it worth it?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 1:10:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I will head that way. Have not been to it before and its been a year since I have been to a gun show. So I will go. Look for ammo mostly.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 6:05:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't go!  If you see Lumpy walking around say HI!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:42:45 PM EDT
[#3]
After the last Arms show in Phoenix, went down to the Tucson show the following week. Where-as the Phoenix show was great, the Tucson show was like walking thru a trailer park hoping for two things. Someone has something for sale so cheap because they didnt know what they had, and that I didnt end up getting shot.

I hoped for so much, and got very little.

Dan
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:46:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I went yesterday and got there at around 0920. There must have been 50 plus people in line already. I went to check on some ammo prices. 7.62x39 and .303 british. Of course the prices were high. Saw a few good prices on some AK's and a few other rifles. Picked up a chest rig and 2 packs of M&M's then left. When I left there must have been 75 people still in line and this was about 1100. Could not beleive the people there.  The trip was still better then sitting around the house.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top