Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2005 12:19:49 PM EDT
... If so, I'll happily reimburse you for your efforts if you can pick up a few cases of SS109 for me at J&G.

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 3:41:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Dang!  My boss is already up there!  I don't know if he could handle the request anyway.  He doesn't know which end the bullet comes out of.

You'd probably end up with some 9X18 makorov or some shit.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 4:32:17 PM EDT
[#2]
... Thanks anyway bro, I see J&G raised just their prices $20/case since last night. Not such a good deal any longer.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 5:57:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I live in Prescott and will be going to Phx this week. Would happily pick up anything you need and play delivery boy (but only for an ARFCOMmer!) Email or IM me if you still want something.
Also, there is a gun store here that sells XM193PD 500 round loose bulk packs for $100.00. Pretty decent stuff actually, I've only had a few bad rounds in the 1500 rounds I bought.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top