Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2005 9:06:34 PM EDT
I recently returned from the sandbox and got some time on my hands... I am going to have to do the 8-hr course.

Any information on some upcoming classes? Thanks
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:28:59 PM EDT
[#1]
At Caswells they have classes twice a week! Welcome back
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 6:16:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Look here.

CCW Instructors
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 3:49:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Shooter's World has classes every month. I took mine there. Check out their website or give them a call.  Welcome back!!!!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 6:02:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I live in Prescott and our CCW class up here is run by Insight's Matt Seibert - very good class and done once a month. There are still openings for January's class, I believe. Also, Gunsite is up here, one of the most renowned firearms training academys in the world. They train SF, FBI, etc., but they're a little more instense. Either one is good, just depends on the level of training you want, or if you just want the carry permit. And welcome home. Hooah.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:43:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Contact John Hansen at www.hollowpointccw.com  GREAT Class!  Great Guy and an LEO to boot!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:41:15 AM EDT
[#6]
It would help if we knew what city/town you're in. In Tucson, the Marksman has classes the 2nd and 4th Saturday (7:30am - 5:30am) of every month. I think they may have a 2nd Tuesday class, but I'm not sure. $60 for class, $65 to DPS.
Their number is  520-747-8657
And their site: http://www.marksmanpistol.com/
The people there are really friendly, and I had a great time taking the class. Ron is a very funny guy, just don't shoot up his ceiling tiles. Although the bum kept picking on me as I was the youngest guy in the class. Oh, you also get a month of free shooting there for taking the class.

The Marksman is in Southern Tucson on 29th street. If you need something closer, the only other place I am familiar with is Diamondback Police Supply. They're a little East of Park Place mall on Kolb Rd. Number is 520-886-8338. I can't say if they're good or not, but I've heard some good things. Also, their shop is FANTASTIC. Tons of toys everywhere. Actually, I think I'll be going there this Friday to pick up a little late Christmas present for myself.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:08:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Diamondback Police Supply charges 50.00 for the 8 hour class, which is held 2 Saturdays a month, as stated above.  They do go to the Marksman on 29th to qualify.  I think Doug gives the class.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:02:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Contact John Hansen at www.hollowpointccw.com  GREAT Class!  Great Guy and an LEO to boot!

+1

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:30:14 AM EDT
[#9]
http://gunshowroom.com/

Gunshowroom has a few comming up took mine there back in December.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:44:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Where are you at? I'll see what I can do...

Az_Redneck
CCW Instructor
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top