Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2005 1:45:41 AM EDT
Thanks to everyone who answered my question last time about picking up an AR. I headed to Ameetec and bought 3 lowers from them.

I also picked up an FAL a few weeks back so now my long gun itch is satiable at the moment. Now I am looking for a short little machine pistol type weapon. The Mp5 series is clearly number one in my mind though an Uzi or Mac10 wouldn't be bad.

So does any of you know a shop which carries the Bobcat Weapon BW5 around Mesa/Gilbert? I have visited a few shop but no luck so far. Thanks for helping.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:53:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm far too nice of a guy to point you in the direction of a Bobcat Weapons, sPeSHuL wePunZ or any of Toad Bailey's other pieces of sh!t.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:24:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Back before I knew SW/BW/whatever, I had the owner of a gun shop actually take one out of my hands and tell me that he could not in good conscience steal my money by selling me it.
Now that's a reputation to be proud of.
As for a shorty, get with Derek at AZEX and check out the AK pistols or Krinkovs.
Or you could go the SBR route on a pistol caliber AR for that matter.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:02:29 PM EDT
[#3]
You interested in a pm-11/9mm?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:02:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:03:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:50:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I own a SW-45 that performs very well.  I have had one failure to feed in 500 rounds.  This was attributed to dirt.

I have a friend that used an SW-9 receiver to make an HK94 clone and it works extremely well.

There are only two negative things I can say about my SW-45.  The first thing is that the sights seem to be for the 9mm.  My guess is for such a limited number of guns, they didn't make the sights any different for the .45 version.  Not a huge deal.  The second thing is the expensiveness of the magazines.  $38 a piece is what I was quoted at the SAR.  I can't complain a lot about that either though since they work.  It would still be nice if they were going for less than $30 though :)

What is a Special Forces Mac-10?  Is "Special Forces" the manufacturer?  
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:31:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top