Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/27/2005 1:45:41 AM EDT
Thanks to everyone who answered my question last time about picking up an AR. I headed to Ameetec and bought 3 lowers from them.

I also picked up an FAL a few weeks back so now my long gun itch is satiable at the moment. Now I am looking for a short little machine pistol type weapon. The Mp5 series is clearly number one in my mind though an Uzi or Mac10 wouldn't be bad.

So does any of you know a shop which carries the Bobcat Weapon BW5 around Mesa/Gilbert? I have visited a few shop but no luck so far. Thanks for helping.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:53:01 AM EDT
I'm far too nice of a guy to point you in the direction of a Bobcat Weapons, sPeSHuL wePunZ or any of Toad Bailey's other pieces of sh!t.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:24:01 AM EDT
Back before I knew SW/BW/whatever, I had the owner of a gun shop actually take one out of my hands and tell me that he could not in good conscience steal my money by selling me it.
Now that's a reputation to be proud of.
As for a shorty, get with Derek at AZEX and check out the AK pistols or Krinkovs.
Or you could go the SBR route on a pistol caliber AR for that matter.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:02:29 PM EDT
You interested in a pm-11/9mm?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:02:37 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:03:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:50:29 PM EDT
I own a SW-45 that performs very well. I have had one failure to feed in 500 rounds. This was attributed to dirt.

I have a friend that used an SW-9 receiver to make an HK94 clone and it works extremely well.

There are only two negative things I can say about my SW-45. The first thing is that the sights seem to be for the 9mm. My guess is for such a limited number of guns, they didn't make the sights any different for the .45 version. Not a huge deal. The second thing is the expensiveness of the magazines. $38 a piece is what I was quoted at the SAR. I can't complain a lot about that either though since they work. It would still be nice if they were going for less than $30 though :)

What is a Special Forces Mac-10? Is "Special Forces" the manufacturer?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:31:31 PM EDT
Top Top