Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2005 10:49:05 AM EDT
I want some DeWalt cordless tools.

I've got cash.  Hook a brotha up.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 8:03:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Their online store has 20% off on cordless tools.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:51:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I read your title and thought you said employee parking...

www.azcentral.com/community/chandler/articles/1219B1-talker1219.html

Mike
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:20:31 AM EDT
[#3]
As far as I know Home Depot does not give an employee discount.hinking.gif  Pretty much eliminating any reason I would have to work there.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:36:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
As far as I know Home Depot does not give an employee discount.hinking.gif  Pretty much eliminating any reason I would have to work there.

You are correct.  I have a friend who is an assistant manager at one and the employees do not get any discounts.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:17:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I read your title and thought you said employee parking...

www.azcentral.com/community/chandler/articles/1219B1-talker1219.html

Mike

That guy was a real nut job. He initially pulled up to the door and got out of his car and started blasting dirka dirka music. Got back in and then drove through. Did some laps causing lots of $$$$$ in damage. Couldn't get his car to start on fire so he poured thinner on it to start. Went outside and started praying to Allah and then cops nabbed him. He then started saying there were bombs and chem. weapons in his car. We sent out HAZMAT team in and they got two hits for a nerve agent in the trunk but when the bomb squad opened it there was nothing in it (thankfully). I guess the FBI has paid him a visit before and had him on their watch list and they think he was high on magical shrooms and weed. It was a really interesting series of events that kept unfolding the farther our crews go into it.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 12:27:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I used to work there as well, no employee discount offered. What you need to do is find someone at the Depot that is willing to give you a "MARKDOWN" ;-)...... It's just as good if not better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top