Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:55:23 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
also no way thats 50 lbs,

Ignorance, it's more than a lifestyle.

Do you have a Pic of theis 50LBS BOMB you made?

Also that 35 LBS was sitting on hard packed mud.  1 lbs of Tannerite can turn a 100 LBS of granite in to gravel.  You dust cloud looks like a case to me.

And why you bringing your WA buddys in here to defend you?

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:55:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:57:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
hahah you guys didn't get the joke...Amanda actually has a strong dislike for me.

That strong dislike is love in disguise dude, you will be her baby daddy before you know it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 9:01:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Well our rock maybe a little stronger that your desert sand floor.

As far as Class 3 we have had a limited amout of it, usually when The Oregon Crew brings something.  On the other hand I know some people that know some people that robbed some people.

And you'd make this admission in a public forum?  That sounds like obstruction of justice, aiding and abetting, accessory, and some other crap.  Are you aware of these laws, or just ignorant?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 9:08:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Quoted:

As far as Class 3 we have had a limited amout of it, usually when The Oregon Crew brings something.  On the other hand I know some people that know some people that robbed some people.

And you'd make this admission in a public forum?  That sounds like obstruction of justice, aiding and abetting, accessory, and some other crap.  Are you aware of these laws, or just ignorant?[/quote]

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 9:17:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 9:40:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Some people are just above the law kids.

Find the pic tomorrow.

Why do you even post in here?  

<sigh>
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:04:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:02:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:41:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Hey kids, Captain Obvious here.
I'm back to aid those that never received their installment of basic intelligence.
Particularly in reference to the response below:

Quoted:
Why? I love this site, why do you post here?

Today I have this small piece of wisdom to impart to you:
When you are posting in a hometown forum that is not your own while handing out insults in yet another petty attempt to stir the sh!t and people ask:

Quoted:
Why do you even post in here?  
<sigh>

THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE !AZHTF! AND WOULD LIKELY PREFER IF YOU AVOIDED THE PLACE AT ALL COSTS NECESSARY.

Thanks folks, my job is done here.
Yours truly,
Captain Obvious

Thanks again Capt. Obvious.

Now, my .02 is that maybe, possibly, there is a slight chance, that you would be better received if you didn't place all your efforts when posting here into being an outright and obvious irritant.

Throughout this post Capt. Obvious and I mentioned the terms "you" and "your", on the more then likely chance that someone did not figure out who this was referring to I will clarify.

1GUNRUNNER is the irritant being referred to and apparently nobody here likes him.

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:13:21 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
also no way thats 50 lbs,

Ignorance, it's more than a lifestyle.

Honestly 1GR, was there a reason for this?
Other than turning it into a my dick is bigger contest w/childish insults.
Not cool.

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:30:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:03:19 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Honestly 1GR, was there a reason for this?

Near the middle of the page, a familiar nick

looks like a chicken or egg decision

WW's post was cordual and boardering on self-defamation.

The issue is that 1GR is, as always, the one that initiated the petty name calling/insults.

Most if not all people are given room for a good ribbing but due to his inflamatory past 1gr tends to piss off the locals here.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:06:58 AM EDT
[#14]
On a friendlier note, what is the gun in the bottom 2 pictures?
It looks familiar but I can't put a name to it.

Edit to add:
Oh yah, and lets continue to rejoice in the wonders of our mutual friend tannerite.

Before ya ask, ya I swiped the pic from somebody else, but I had no choice as it kicks much ass.

The dirt trail looking thing in the picture is actually a dirt road about 14 feet wide.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:03:52 AM EDT
[#15]
So you think this ...

is more than this?  This 5 Gal bucket was filled up to the top, compressed very much so.

I don't think so.

Here is a couple of wide angels shots of the area.

Moral of the story, Don't come in here from WA and mess with my Tannerite.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:06:14 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

As far as Class 3 we have had a limited amount of it, usually when The Oregon Crew brings something.  On the other hand I know some people that know some people that robbed some people.

Desert sand floor?  Have you ever been to AZ?  Its kinda hard to find a sand floor.  Also that Tannerite was on think sticky mud.  Thats something you should know all about.  Living in a state that gets a ton of rain.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:08:36 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Why? I love this site, why do you post here?

I am posting "here" as its "my Hometown Forum", thought that would be more than obvious.

Also I don't  Hijack people threads to start a fight.

<sigh>
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:30:45 AM EDT
[#18]
BITCHES!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:34:09 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And you'd make this admission in a public forum?  That sounds like obstruction of justice, aiding and abetting, accessory, and some other crap.  Are you aware of these laws, or just ignorant?

Indirectly knowing people who stole firearms and posting about it nonchalantly on a firearms forum that is "monitored"?

Shirley the Site Staff can't be serious.

If so, I guess he'll be getting "visted" soon.

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 12:14:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:06:59 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It was VERY COOL!!!! We pulled off the BIGGEST Tannerite Bomb EVER!!!!! About 36 pounds of  Tannerite in a 5 gallon bucket at 300 yards... BIG BANG BOOM! Crater that was left behind was Huge I hear! 5 feet across and 3 feet deep!!!!!

You've been topped.  50 lbs. of fun

See, here's where you made a turn towards dickweed. Instead of just saying "Cool, big tannerite bombs are fun, check this one out!", you have to try and pretend like it's been done before, and done better. Is your real life really that bad?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:29:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:33:31 PM EDT
[#23]
thats it...I can get ahold of a plastic 55gal drum, who's in on a tannerite group buy?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:52:54 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
sigh

plissken.free.fr/Covers/S/Starsky%20&%20Hutch%20frt.jpg

And a huge poster of a gayass movie is relevant how?

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:08:55 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
thats it...I can get ahold of a plastic 55gal drum, who's in on a tannerite group buy?

Call Guiness. This sounds like a world recorld...........or a western United States record anyway. Something that big (55gal drum) might call for a 1000 meter shot though.

We need sponsors! How much would it cost to fill a 55 gal. drum? We could sell advertising space on the side of the barrel. We cannot let this go unanswered!

Who will help support this effort? No donation is too small (or too big). Put me down.

When tannerite was in Egypt's land.
Let my tannerite go........ (paraphrased from Ferris Bueller's Day Off)
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:57:41 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

55 gals can kill you.  I know someone that did it from 400 yards.  Said it was the dumbest thing he ever did.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:09:40 PM EDT
[#27]
I would have to change my undies after everyshot with the 90mm.. i did when i was next to a 75mm pack howtizer.

tannerite RULES! in any size.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:33:39 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

55 gals can kill you.  I know someone that did it from 400 yards.  Said it was the dumbest thing he ever did.

lets get a .50cal and get alittle more distance
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:48:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Better yet set up a 55gal drum or maybe 3 about 1700 meters and hit it with the 90mm.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:51:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:06:10 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
On a friendlier note, what is the gun in the bottom 2 pictures?

a heavily modified RPD

Cool I thought I recognized the drum and the lower reciever assembly.
Looks pretty cool with the polymer stock and handguards though.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:43:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top