Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/8/2003 3:21:12 PM EDT
It's been a long six weeks, but now I can finally say it's over!
I'm sitting here shining up my gear for the graduation ceremony, and contemplating getting my life back.
To top it off, I received my promotion to Captain (GS-11) while I was here, and managed to get all 47 through the course.
As I stated in my first post from here......
GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 3:31:37 PM EDT
[#1]
... So I guess this means that any semi-personal training for the locals here if out of the question now?

... I know how you feel about 6 week stints away from home.

... See ya soon!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 3:41:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
... So I guess this means that any semi-personal training for the locals here if out of the question now?

... I know how you feel about 6 week stints away from home.

... See ya soon!

You guys always have a open ended reservation to one on one training, after all, how could I let my friends go into the cold cruel world without the finest training BEER SODAS can buy!
I'm a trained perrfesiunal!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top