Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2003 3:58:24 AM EDT
I have some family coming in town for Thanksgiving.  So I was planning on introducing them to the joys of Tannerite.  
I'm also hopeing that maybe, just maybe someone wil be out there with some Full Auto.  Like for them to experince that joy.  
I owe a member of DMG'S(DMG2FUN) a suitcase of Bud as well.  Like to pay him back if he was going to be there.  
We will probaly show up about 10-11am ish.
Maybe we will see some of you out there.
Remember this is Friday the 28th

Mike
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:08:49 AM EDT
[#1]
If there's tannerite involved, I might just have to show up if I can get my bud to roll with me!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:28:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Where is this place?  Can a normal car get there?  And Mike, your IM is full.  Do some housekeeping.

I might be interested if a small group is going.  If it is in Arizona and reachable by normal car.  Let me know.

Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:42:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Jimmy,

It's just a few miles east of the Renaissance Festival.

Your car can get there, but it is a little rough on your ride.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 11:53:50 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Where is this place?  Can a normal car get there?  And Mike, your IM is full.  Do some housekeeping.

I might be interested if a small group is going.  If it is in Arizona and reachable by normal car.  Let me know.

You think you can go off to Thailand, not say good bye, and just come back like nothing happened!?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 2:11:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I won't be out there this weekend but was wondering what this place is all about. Who owns the property? Do you need permission from someone to shoot there? Is it gated? Can I go out there anytime and shoot? Is this a place people regularly go to shoot or can I expect it to be deserted most of the time?
I have the map from Treetop's wife, but didn't make it out there last weekend for the big shoot.
--RR
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 3:41:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You think you can go off to Thailand, not say good bye, and just come back like nothing happened!?

Errr, yeah?  In fact, tonight is the first night I think I'm in the right timezone.  Man, jetlag is a beeotch.

It's good to be back.  But I'm sure I'll be ready to go back in the new year.

Sorry I missed the big shoot.  SOunds like it was fun.

Link Posted: 11/25/2003 3:43:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Jimmy,

It's just a few miles east of the Renaissance Festival.

Your car can get there, but it is a little rough on your ride.

I no longer worry about rough roads.  As of 1 hour ago I am the proud owner of a Jeep Grand Cherokee.  I am no l onger bound by simple pavement.  Bwahahahahahahahaha (evil grin)

BTW, where the heck is the Renaissance Festival?

Link Posted: 11/25/2003 4:23:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I have some family coming in town for Thanksgiving.  So I was planning on introducing them to the joys of Tannerite.  
I'm also hopeing that maybe, just maybe someone wil be out there with some Full Auto.  Like for them to experince that joy.  

Snip...

You should have posted this yesterday. My M16 is in many pieces right now, getting it completely refinished and the receivers won't get anodized till next week. I'll bring the Uzi and M-11, just bring some 9mm ammo (no reloads). These guns love the Wally World 100 round bulk pack stuff. I've got a 72 round drum for the Uzi I want to try.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:06:02 PM EDT
[#9]
I just looked at the map Mike sent.  Is that still in Arizona?  Is there a  meeting point and a convoy or am  I supposed to make sense of that?

Wokr with me on this guuys.  I really don't know how this map works.  I think it says go east on 60 and exit at Gold Canyon Ranch (assuming there is such an exit) and turn off at some propane refilling company.  A little help????

Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:05:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Jimmy,
I sent you an Im with my cell #.  Call me.
We could meet at the Walgreens which is on US 60 and Kings Ranch road in Gold Canyon.  Where in Arizona do you live?
Mike
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 10:45:10 PM EDT
[#11]
How about calling it Azghanistan?

-luke
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 6:21:00 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
If there's tannerite involved, I might just have to show up if I can get my bud to roll with me!

Maybe when you get a few more posts under your belt you can go shooting with me, until then you'll just whine about my napalm launcher (accidently) frying the firingline.  

Just giving you crap dude, I'll call you later.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:25:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 7:51:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Hey Mike!

Some of us will be there. It is never a bad day to run machine-guns!

Later, the other Dan
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 9:29:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Sweet!
Got
9mm
ready to shoot.
bring the guns!
Oh if DMGC is there ill bring some Juice!
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 3:15:13 PM EDT
[#16]
That was a great time.  Thanks to Jim, Randy, Dan and the others.  My bro. in law had a great time shooting the guns.  He is hooked.  He also liked the Tannerite alot.  Just gota get the mix right.

Thanks again!
Mike
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 4:55:08 PM EDT
[#17]
No problem, that is what Aunt Randy is good for...  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top