Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/4/2003 6:25:09 PM EDT
Who is a good dealer to go to for transfers in the Tucson area and how much do they charge?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 5:58:11 AM EDT
I have found that many of the shops get pissy about internet purchases (i.e. over gunbroker.com, and from out of state vendors.)

I found Jason at www.barrettarms.com a great guy to work with and no hassle transfers.

Drop him a line and I am sure he will work with you.

Geoff
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 9:46:40 PM EDT
I use the lookup table on Gunbroker of the FFL dealers that have indicated they are willing to broker your deal, along with their prices. www.gunbroker.com/user/DealerNetwork.asp
Several Tucson dealers show up when I input the Tucson zip codes that I know.
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 11:52:56 AM EDT
Thanks for the replies guys. Could you possibly provide driving directions to Barret Arms? I looked for a map on their website but could not find one.

Again, I appreciate your help.
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 9:42:02 PM EDT
Well, my GPS map suggests they are very far NE.... Take Tanque Verde to Catalina HWY. Catalina hwy north to either Bear Canyon or Harrison, continue north a little over a mile and a half on Bear Canyon to Kayenta. They appear to be half way between Bear Cnyon and Harrison. I would suggest you call the number on their web site first and verify Phone 520-891-1064. Could very well be a home operated business. If you have a GPS go here:
N32 16.986 W110 47.753
Top Top