Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2003 10:20:05 PM EDT
we band of brothers who are not going to Gunstock.  Not that I really care a whole lot, but it feels appropriate to bitch.

So who isnt going?  And who wants to make up a big fake story about how we had a wild party with naked chicks going down on eachother whilst they were gone?  Cmon, whos with me?
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 11:23:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Hell, why make up a story?
Lets really have the party, and post pics.
That'll show em!
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 6:05:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm in, and I have a connection to some of those chicks yer refering to, but they do cost.
AB
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 10:47:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Now were talkin'
They can have Gunstock.
We'll have Stipper Fest 03
Woo hoo

albob,
Can we see pics of said womenz AND be assured that the ones pictured, are the ones that actually show up. We wouldn't want to see pics of Salma Hyek and then have Jeanene Gorofolo show up.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 11:37:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Hell, that sounds like a plan to me.

We can video tape the strippers shooting full auto nekkid.  That would be a site to see, but then I wouldn't want to share the pics with the other guys so I dunno...
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 12:26:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Wait a minute, wait a minute! JEEZE! I have no pics to offer up, but I can tell you guys that these "ladies" have been in the business for a looooooong time. They do the "Tootsie Pop" thing, and they will enjoy each others rugs as a snack. And if yer real nice, you can insert plastic buzzing things in them. They ain't hags but they have been around the block more than once. Also, no, I am NOT their pimp, I have a business card of theirs.
AB
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 6:56:26 PM EDT
[#6]
... Ah hell, all ya'll sound like a bunch of whining democrats after losing a governor election in your state!

Link Posted: 10/8/2003 8:42:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Wait a minute, wait a minute! JEEZE! I have no pics to offer up, but I can tell you guys that these "ladies" have been in the business for a looooooong time. They do the "Tootsie Pop" thing, and they will enjoy each others rugs as a snack.

Now that just sounds nasty! If they've been in the "biz" for a long time, you would probably need one of those swirly suckers from Disneyland with a 10" diameter!

And if yer real nice, you can insert plastic buzzing things in them.

What, like a remote control car?

They ain't hags but they have been around the block more than once. Also, no, I am NOT their pimp, I have a business card of theirs.
AB

Are you a "frequent flyer client? Buy 10 get the 11th at 1/2 price....

Now, if we want entertainment while the "rich" folks go to gunstock, we need to shoot MORE ammo than they do! Forget boobies, go for copper and lead! yee haw..(Damn I'm getting old...Did I just say that?)
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 8:49:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Im down for that.  While were at it, who wants to come and test the gyroscopically stabilized firing platform over Canyon Lake before I go to school?
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 9:15:38 PM EDT
[#9]
I dunno, old worn out chicks don't sound that interesting.  I am sure I could find some chicks at GCC willing to do the same thing for cheaper.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 9:49:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Julie's gonna be here this weekend...

I dont  need your steenking strippers!

D.
AZEX
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 11:45:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah it sucks missing gunstock. But atleast I didnt puss out on tonights FTX!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top