BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 9:07:48 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I can defeat the magical underwear with my rendition of the JOSEPH SMITH DANCE!

We had a recruit try to wear the magical underwear instead of the issue skivvies at MCRD in '83, he should have tried the Smith dance on the DI who first noticed him. R. Lee Ermey would have been proud!
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 9:09:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm glad it's on the "other" side of town. I went Saturday for the opening and abused my credit card badly! (But I got a free Maglite!)

... I see. For one, you bought at least $50 worth of Carhardt
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 9:18:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Uh huh, they make good stuff, and their work shorts have the proper belt loop configuration to support a pistol belt. None of that namby pamby 5 belt loop stuff!
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 7:09:26 PM EDT
[#4]
In case anyone's interested, Sportsman's Warehouse carries the CCI  No. 41 military spec primers (black and white box) for 5.56 ammunition.

I am going to be so broke!
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 2:50:02 PM EDT
[#5]
bump for a cool store
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 10:24:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I finally went there.  This place rocks.  I found over a hundred dollars worth of essentials in 15 minutes.

We need one in Mesa.

Link Posted: 9/11/2003 9:59:30 PM EDT
[#7]
cool!! the burger place opened up......
fries and ammo...life is good....
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 6:57:04 PM EDT
[#8]
If this place is as good as it sounds, I might just have to forget about Bear Mountain (only place I've dealt with). Sounds like a 37 mile (!) drive for me, but I guesssomebody's gotta check it out. . I'd like to get into reloading .308 sometime. Maybe this'll be the place. But with the estimated 4000 bolt guns, and that large selection of scopes, I might want to save up before I go.

EDIT: And hey, for being a Mormon, I'm kind of lost as to this "Joseph Smith Dance." Clue a brother in? The "magical underwear" would be the garments, so that's no mystery to me. But I'm unaware of a dance. Let's hear it!
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 7:47:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
If this place is as good as it sounds, I might just have to forget about Bear Mountain (only place I've dealt with). Sounds like a 37 mile (!) drive for me, but I guesssomebody's gotta check it out. . I'd like to get into reloading .308 sometime. Maybe this'll be the place. But with the estimated 4000 bolt guns, and that large selection of scopes, I might want to save up before I go.

EDIT: And hey, for being a Mormon, I'm kind of lost as to this "Joseph Smith Dance." Clue a brother in? The "magical underwear" would be the garments, so that's no mystery to me. But I'm unaware of a dance. Let's hear it!

... First of all, never apologize for being LDS, they make the greatest neighbors!

... Back to SW, it really is as good as it sounds; to me. I hope it's not just "new company" relations but rather a long term answer to snobbish fun-stores around town.

... I see them putting some assholes out of business if those businesses don't wise up.

... I had an incident today that SW was fully supportive in my concerns and requests.

... Let's keep our fingers crossed!
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 9:22:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Oh, I wasn't apologizing at all. I have no regrets for being LDS. I just don't know about this "Joseph Smith Dance." The magic underwear had me stumpt for a minute as well, but I figured it out.
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 6:22:29 PM EDT
[#11]
What about the secret temple handshake?
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 9:56:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Please don't tell us you're with Quixtar also, AZyounggun!
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 7:42:58 PM EDT
[#13]
You guys are good for a laugh, if nothing else.

I know nothing of this "secret temple handshake." Similarly, who is Quixtar?
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 8:25:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quixtar is an internet Amway business that a couple of my LDS buddies are into.  They believe that in order to be a REALLY GOOD Mormon, you should be involved in the "business".  I'm not saying all mormons are involved, but it seems to be pretty prevalent within the mormon community because of all the business networking.
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 8:34:25 PM EDT
[#15]
No, I'm not with Quixtar. Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly does Amway do, anyways? I've never really figured that one out. I've heard about them a million times, but never heard more than the name. What do the sell?
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 8:57:51 PM EDT
[#16]
You must show your Temple Card for this thread to continue!

<< you have been warned >>
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 8:35:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Mr Wolf ( Winston )
I would swear that I read what you paid for your 500..  What was it again?

Thanks,
-luke (met you back a few months ago at some place in Scottsdale, beer was consumed)
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 2:49:05 AM EDT
[#18]
... $759
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top