Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2003 8:39:29 PM EDT
I've been offered to trade an Aimpoint ML2 for a preban Colt HBAR 20" A2 upper w/A2 flash suppressor - without the bolt and carrier.  Is that a good/fair deal?  I'd appreciate your opinions.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 9:23:47 PM EDT
[#1]
So your really just getting an upper and barrel? How sure are you that its colt? And even if it is why do you care?
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 10:39:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Good points FNG.  Don't really care that it's Colt.  I've been more than satisfied with Bushmaster's quality.  I haven't tried any other company, but I'm sure some other companies such as RRA, or DPMS would be a decent choice as well.  

I have to look at the facts of what I want.  I'd like a 20" upper with a 1/7" twist and a flat top receiver.  Don't know how common 1/7 twist barrels are.  I'm sure they may pop up in the EE from time to time.  I think I'll hang onto the ML2, put together an 20" upper to swap with my postban AR15E2S, and put my preban lower in the safe and hope the ban goes away next year.  Thanks FNG.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top