Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2003 2:10:40 AM EDT

Just going to be in town a few days, but would like to do some plinking.  The friend I'm staying with knows of a range in Los Alamos, but he doesn't know anything about it.  Any recommendations?  Thanks...   Brian
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 8:13:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Brian,

There is an indoor range in Santa Fe called Ron Pederson's Guns. I have been in the shop but not to the range so I cannot speak for it. If you and your friend want to, come on down to Albuquerque and I'll set you up at Calibers. They are a great local shop with great 25yd lanes and if you are here on a Thursday, we may be able to set up an afternoon 'fun shoot' room clearing drill or FBI qualifications or maybe an airsoft gun battle. These fun shootsa are a blast as they shut down the rest of the range and we get to go have a blast. The range officer is also the general manager and loves the AR15. He usually shoots it during the room clears. It is a great time on a Thursday evening.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top