Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2003 5:43:41 PM EDT
I get an occassional double feed out of my REM 870, and would like to have it checked out.

It's an NFA weapon, so I want to keep it local.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:32:22 PM EDT
[#1]

You may want to check with Derek at AZEXARMS.com  in Mesa  or call A & A Gunsmithing in Glendale at 623-842-1000.  I'm sure one of them could help you or know someone that could help you.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:35:43 PM EDT
[#2]
You might consider GG&G/DVC Armaments in Tucson also...not that long of a drive.

And if they are good enough to do the Benelli work for Hans Vang, they know their shotgun stuff.
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 11:50:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I've had bad luck with the Remington Repair Center-----  Don's in Scottsdale.  I had the same problem with mine, and weeks later no results.  I might take it back, and then to AZEXARMS and have it parkerized and repaired
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 4:54:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah!  Last time I was in Don's (many years ago) there was some fat ass, hick behind the counter!  He had that shitty, I work at a gun store and know everything attitude.

Never been back since!
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 12:02:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Same guy is still there, and I also will never go there again (after I get my shotgun back).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top