Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2003 3:48:19 PM EDT
Who's planning on going and how about a caravan to get us there. Lets see how many AZ people we can invade Texas with !!
www.gunstock.org
www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=1&f=127
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 4:59:30 PM EDT
... Ha SPECTRE, I don't know if you just read my post over there or not but I just alluded to initiating a post here to see who's interested in maybe going from Arizona.

... Could be them 'ole Texans may not want us out there showing them up!
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 11:17:57 PM EDT
sniff.....I just can't make...I am so broke I can't even pay attention!
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 12:19:55 AM EDT
I just spoke with a friend of mine and he's in Utah so we'll probably be flying..I don't do road trips too well like I used to when I was a young buck...Hey, someone make room in their trunk for desertmoon...He's a pretty skinny guy, he'll fit..
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:13:26 AM EDT
Im in! Maybe we should get a bunch of great big state flags and hang em off our trucks?
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 1:53:07 AM EDT
anybody know if theres any airstrips nearby?
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 12:38:49 PM EDT
As the time gets closer, we will have to coordinate a meeting area for those coming down through Tucson on the way there.
Are the PHX people planning on taking the southern route through Tucson or is there a better route ??
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 12:44:51 PM EDT
I will check as soon as I get home.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 1:04:04 PM EDT
... Where are you all getting time to drive? I'm flying in. The only part I have yet to work out is the shipping a few firearms & ammo there.

... We need to find the classic story thread about the Garryowen & CAVARM's trip east that time where they blew out a tire in their motorhome.
Top Top