Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2003 7:45:38 PM EDT
We will be having an informal memorial get together to remember Louis Forenza, who died in prison a few weeks ago.

He was a great guy and will be missed by many in the gun culture here in AZ.

Saturday June 7th, Time is 3pm to whenever, at The Monastery, 28th St and Indian School Rd. Phoenix AZ. See Mapquest for directions, it's easy.

The Monsatery is behind Long John Silvers, on the N/W corner. It's a beer/wine bar but kids are OK until 8pm.

Here's a link to who we're talking about.

www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74316

Any of you Fal Files, Arfkom, etc... members who are also Jiu Jitsu types, please copy this post to any of the appropriate boards, which I'm not sure exist. He was known as Da Roach in those circles.

We'll share some laughs and remember a good guy who we will miss terribly.

D.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 9:43:19 AM EDT
[#1]

TREE, could I get a tack for this, until the 7th please? D.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 12:44:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
if you had clicked on the link the full explanation of his situation is on there.

But you were too busy playing super sleuth.

Go read it.

D.

TREE, could I get a tack for this, until the 7th please? D.

Easy trigger. I told you I wasnt stirring shit. Your link didnt work last night when I tried it. I'm sorry for your loss, but dont be an asshole about it.

Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:58:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry to be oversensitive but you know the email links works too. Some things can be asked in private.

Go back and delete your first post. Thank You.

D.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 12:34:13 AM EDT
[#4]
God DAMN!!!  Poor guy!  I just got to the thread at the FAL files.....what a total bummer!!!  Derek and I just had a conversation 'bout this kind of crap at his shop a week or so ago.....makes me SOOOOOOO glad I have decided to stay single.

edited to say:  My sincerest sympathies to those of you who have lost a very good friend.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 6:07:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 10:27:48 PM EDT
[#6]

I'm sorry to hear of this Derek. My prayers are with you. I didn't know who Louis was until I saw the picture of him. I had some small talk with Louis many times in the past. Mainly at gun shows and even at several Cox's air shows. He was always nice to me and yes he always had a hottie with him. I was wondering why I haven't seen him in awhile. I'll try to make the memorial.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top