Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2003 8:20:50 PM EDT
Anyone know of any good stores that sell reloading supplies (i.e. new brass) in this area?  Also, while I'm at it, anyplace around here sell good ar stuff?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 8:32:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Road trip to Dillon. Not that bad using the 101.
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 8:33:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh, and stay away from American Spirit Arms.

The guys at Cavalry Arms are good guys and have AR parts and furniture.
Link Posted: 5/1/2003 9:09:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, Dillon is probably the #1 pick, but the folks at the Pistol Parlor have a pretty good stock also.
Link Posted: 5/1/2003 10:16:20 PM EDT
[#4]

I seconed Dillion's but I also get stuff from  www.brunoshooters.com/index.html
Bruno's is on Central Ave. just South of Deer Valley Rd/ Deer Valley Airport. And he's open on Saturdays until noon. He is mainly a mail order store but does have walk-in. He sells alot too match shooters nation wide. And has a great selection in stock. His store is the seconed turn on the West side of Central Ave.
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 1:29:35 AM EDT
[#5]
... Not trying to be cheap, and I do advocate doing business with the local guys, but I have to say...

... Taking all things into consideration (tax, shipping) you just can't beat the prices of "haz-mat" components from that fella that always has the Winchester "stand" just inside the gates at the Phoenix gunshows. Several locals sell bullets and once-fired brass at most those shows too.

... If you must buy today I also recommend Clyde @ Pistol Parlour
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:51:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Dillons is #1 in Az
East Valley, you might want to check out The Arizona Sportsman or Bear Mountain on Southern and Stapley... Pistol Parlor has a good selection as well...

If you want true black powder, Don's Sports Shop in Scottsdale is about the only place I know of in Az that has the real stuff...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top