Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2003 4:33:40 AM EDT
I know there's gotta be someone in NM who has a supressor and is not on a SWAT team. I live in Santa Fe and will probably move somewhere else in NM in the next few years. I know both my Sheriff and Chief in Santa Fe to be anti-gun Nazi's. Anyone had luck with the State Police?

My H&K USP TACTICAL is just not right without the whole setup. Looking at that naked factory threaded barrel just brings a tear to your eye. Man, I wish there was a database online of CLEO's that are happy to sign. OK ...now I'm inconsolable....I'm going to my gunsafe to cry [>(]
Link Posted: 4/9/2003 5:05:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh...COME OOOONNN!
Link Posted: 4/19/2003 3:10:22 AM EDT
[#2]
BTT
Link Posted: 5/1/2003 6:40:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I have no problems in Grant county and have freinds in Las Cruces that haven't had any difficulties.

Ask at class 3 dealers. I beleive there is one in Rio Rancho.

Cruizer
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 1:20:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanx Cruiser,

I like Rio Rancho. I wonder if there are any class 3 dealers in Albuquerque or Santa Fe. I did find fullauto.com, but it doesn't look like there open anymore. :(

Todd
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 5:47:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Thats odd. I tlked to one up ther last week. I will have to look for the number.

cruizer
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 2:28:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanx cruiser that would be most appreciated. :)
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 12:25:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Fullauto.com...still open
spoke with them a last week at the gun show.  Sold my sigpro to them as a matter of fact.
Anyway, I know a few people in Valencia county that have them. no problems reported
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 11:01:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Luna is pretty easy, thing is no one wants to spend this price

$200 for a tax stamp
$300-600 for the suppressor
Warrantless search by the ATF up to and including wherever your gun is located. "Priceless"

Remember little things like washers of the right size, can easily be misconstrued as "suppressor parts"

Dont get me wrong, I like suppressors but read up on the NFA rules real good before going through all the paperwork
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 9:19:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Fullautos.com is also known as August Arms up in Rio Rathole... I havent had many dealings with them recently, but they should have the information that youre looking for!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top