Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 3/25/2006 6:22:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/25/2006 6:24:29 PM EDT by ohlar]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this is OK to post here. I am selling a boat load of stuff including handguns, rifles & accs. Please see link for listing.
It's spring & I'm cleaning out the place. Over the last few years I've added to my collection from various gunsmith/dealer's estates as well as buying out a class 6 custom cartridge business. Now the clutter must go. The below link will take you to a general listing of items being sold, but there's so much more. For you reloaders, there's a huge selection of components/equipment for pistol & rifle. Cowboy action, tactical, varmit, whatever..it's all here. Lots of used & new old stock items from cleaning kits to peep sights...you name it.
Come on April 4th & help me clean out my closets!
Thanks for looking, Ohlar http://www.kaufmanrealty.com/Auctions/current.asp?aucID=1500
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:49:24 PM EDT
Gah, too far away.

Some interesting stuff though. LMK if you don't sell some.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:10:38 PM EDT
Have you thought about a table at the Glenmont gun show ?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:16:15 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ADaughen:
LMK if you don't sell some.

It's a public auction, everything will sell me thinks.

If it were just for sale, I'd be interested but I hate auctions. The only time I get a good deal is on something no one else wants, including me. The good stuff ends up over market, which is good for the seller I guess.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:08:00 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:33:01 AM EDT
Mr. 10.5, I've been to the Glenmont show in the past. It's a fun show to attend. When is the next one? Thanks, ohlar
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:25:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/2/2006 9:14:13 PM EDT by Mr10anahaf]

Originally Posted By ohlar:
Mr. 10.5, I've been to the Glenmont show in the past. It's a fun show to attend. When is the next one? Thanks, ohlar

April 8th at the middle school, Grade School, then again Glenmont only has one school, think it's from 9a-5p
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:09:46 AM EDT
Mr 10.5, Thanks for the info regarding the Glenmont show. I'll make the drive up. Ohlar
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top