Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 2/8/2006 1:06:57 PM EDT
Came home to this a few minutes ago: Double Shooting

Add to the fact that a registered sexual predator (pedophile) now lives across the street and this happened two doors down from our house I guess my little Mayberry neighborhood isn't quite what it used to be...

Mike
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:20:16 PM EDT
Damn!

You must live close to Sabo's Camping?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:48:14 PM EDT
Well at least you are much safer now with the passing of the AWB.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:24:54 PM EDT
what? you think there won't be crazy people wherever you move to?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:08:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/8/2006 6:16:03 PM EDT by miketv]

Originally Posted By home_with_kids:
what? you think there won't be crazy people wherever you move to?

hopefully we can find someplace where a some mentally challenged redneck won't decide too kill his own father then swallow a 12ga in attempt to re-decorate the bedroom....

The guy across the street is named Mark Hill, you can find his M.O. here: dirtbag and he is registered in the sexual predator database with the Franklin County sheriff. Have a look at the court transcripts, they are completely sickening. For those of you who have daughters please take particular note..... I had a few "words" with him today

Mike

Jeff: yeah I live right behind Sabo's on the other side of the tracks,,,, apparently it's become the "wrong" side. I may print up a few "special" targets for Monday night.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:13:53 PM EDT
yuck. you win. you should move.

Come to Cincinnati; we never have shootings.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:08:01 PM EDT
That sucks dude.

There's always the big-commute if you wanna live out here in the sticks! At least when we shoot stuff out here, it tends not to end in double-homicide. Mostly dead deer or a big warm pile of brass.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:20:21 PM EDT
I live out here in Licking County, move, more places to hide things, bodies, ect. remember a friend will help you move, a true friend will help you move bodies.....
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:00:24 AM EDT
I am looking to get out of here to bro. As soon as I am done with school I am going to move if not out of Franklin Co. out of the state.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top