Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2006 1:06:48 PM EDT
Got home today from shopping and it was 64 degrees! I grabbed up some .22's, a pistol and an AR and headed to my range to play. It was muddy as all get out, but I still had a ball.

The sun was so warm I took a break from shooting, sat against a tree and fell right asleep. After I woke up, I shot a little more, took a ride on the quad and came back to the house to eat a nice big hamburger on the grill. Awesome!

And, if I know Ohio, in 4 days I'll be shoveling 8" of snow with boogercicles hangin from my nose cursing mother nature.

Oh well, enjoy it when it comes I guess!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:12:56 PM EDT
[#1]

boogercicles

I'm gonna remember that one.

My great day didn't start out so great.  Stupid shattered wheel bearing that won't come out of the roter, and our apt. complex made me stop before I got done

Oh well, about to kick a couple of arfcommers a$$' on Far Cry
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:13:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I also shot some today, got a new buis rear sight and mounted it behind the eotech and got her sighted in, hope the batteries in the eotech don`t fail but you know murphys law so sighted in she  is. Happy shooting and small groups to all.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:17:44 PM EDT
[#3]
LOL....wow....is this the day or what. Me and my dad shot a lil today as well and cooked hamburgers and hotdogs on the grill for dinner.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:54:16 PM EDT
[#4]
This has been the warmest January I have EVER seen.  Normally by now we are running around the ice on the lake in the airboat
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top