Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 1/13/2006 6:46:12 PM EDT
not "really" a for sale ad, but I am moving down to florida after I graduate (wife is active duty in JAX right now).

And I have come to realize it will be very cost effective if I were to sell my Liberty Safe before I move, and buy a new one when I am down there. To avoid getting this moved out of my current location, driven down to FL, then have it brought up another set of stairs..

i will be moving in june, so if anyone has been considering  a safe, let me know. Help out the fellow buckeyes :)
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:03:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I might be interested in it... depending on the cost....

colt!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:07:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I might be interested also. How much are you looking to get for it and what kind of Liberty is it?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:08:42 PM EDT
[#3]
e-mail sent
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:09:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
e-mail sent

WOW. didn't think I would get that many responses :) email sent to all who sent one..

ETA: Its the Colonial Version, 23 long gun, glossy black finish to the exterior
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:24:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I REALY need one. If none of the other posters get it, I could really use it. (assuming reasonable cost) I'm right around the corner so I could pick it up.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:33:42 AM EDT
[#6]
think i got emails out to everyone.

It was bought new from Vances in september, I am not looking to take a major loss on it but it will be discounted since it is used, and you will save alot of money not paying taxes on a $1100-$1200 safe.

If you are interested, you and all are welcome to stop by and take a look.

Since I am not moving until june, you are welcome to 'pay on it' until june, no reason to have all the money up front...

Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top