Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 1/13/2006 6:46:12 PM EDT
not "really" a for sale ad, but I am moving down to florida after I graduate (wife is active duty in JAX right now).

And I have come to realize it will be very cost effective if I were to sell my Liberty Safe before I move, and buy a new one when I am down there. To avoid getting this moved out of my current location, driven down to FL, then have it brought up another set of stairs..

i will be moving in june, so if anyone has been considering a safe, let me know. Help out the fellow buckeyes :)
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:03:10 PM EDT
I might be interested in it... depending on the cost....

colt!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:07:55 PM EDT
I might be interested also. How much are you looking to get for it and what kind of Liberty is it?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:08:42 PM EDT
e-mail sent
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:09:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/13/2006 7:12:06 PM EDT by chromeluv]

Originally Posted By predator611:
e-mail sent

WOW. didn't think I would get that many responses :) email sent to all who sent one..

ETA: Its the Colonial Version, 23 long gun, glossy black finish to the exterior
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 9:24:34 PM EDT
I REALY need one. If none of the other posters get it, I could really use it. (assuming reasonable cost) I'm right around the corner so I could pick it up.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:33:42 AM EDT
think i got emails out to everyone.

It was bought new from Vances in september, I am not looking to take a major loss on it but it will be discounted since it is used, and you will save alot of money not paying taxes on a $1100-$1200 safe.

If you are interested, you and all are welcome to stop by and take a look.

Since I am not moving until june, you are welcome to 'pay on it' until june, no reason to have all the money up front...

Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top