Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 1/9/2006 4:00:17 PM EDT
Who around here threads barrels (competently)? I wanted to get my Bushy threaded but don't feel like paying ADCO $65 when I can send it to CA and have it done for $30. But first, I wanted to know if anyone around here does this so I can spread the the wealth amongst us instead.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:03:38 PM EDT
[#1]
$30 is an awsome deal if that incudes disassembly/reassembly or you upper.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:34:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you tried talking directly to gunsmith "off hours"or a good machinist. I took mine to a buddy from work. He did it for $20 and I had to come in on my day off to cover his helper. Also suggest bringing what ever it is you're threading on so he can size it
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:08:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:35:37 PM EDT
[#4]
My understanding is that Adco will remove a permanently attached brake and rethread a barrel for $65.

Doesn't sound too bad to me.

In fact, I gots to get my 9mm upper to them for just that.

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:17:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Is there anyone local that can turn a post-ban into a no-ban?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:47:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Several of the people that posted to this thread are very good at what you want done!
Hessian-1
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:32:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:13:31 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is there anyone local that can turn a post-ban into a no-ban?

Shoot me an email - slash at AR15.com

I'm in NW Ohio, near Findlay.

email sent! Thanks
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top