Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 1/7/2006 10:36:01 AM EDT
A GUY GOES TO A SUPERMARKET AND NOTICES A BEAUTIFUL BLONDE WAVE AT HIM AND SAY HELLO.

HE'S RATHER TAKEN BACK, BECAUSE HE CAN'T PLACE WHERE HE KNOWS HER FROM. SO HE SAYS "DO YOU KNOW ME?".

TO WHICH SHE REPLIES "I THINK YOU'RE THE FATHER OF ONE OF MY CHILDREN."

NOW HE THINKS BACK TO THE ONLY TIME HE HAS EVER BEEN UNFAITHFUL AND SAYS "MY GOD, ARE YOU THE STRIPPER FROM MY BACHELOR PARTY THAT I LAID ON THE POOL TABLE WITH ALL MY BUDDIES WATCHING, WHILE YOUR PARTNER WHIPPED MY ASS WITH WET CELERY AND THEN STUCK A CARROT UP MY BUTT?".

SHE SAID "NO, I'M YOUR SON'S MATH TEACHER."
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 11:32:59 AM EDT
[#1]
As if that's happened to me!?!?

Well, ok, but in my version it turns out she really is the stripper.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:33:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:42:09 PM EDT
[#3]
LMAO
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:42:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:48:39 PM EDT
[#5]
yes, but it was his english teacher.  man, was I embarrased.  

Oh and it was a cucumber not a carrot.  I hate it when that happens.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:58:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I thought it was an eggplant
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:14:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:19:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Nope.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 3:03:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Nope.

Now see, I would have expected a different answer from you.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 3:10:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nope.

Now see, I would have expected a different answer from you.

Such as?

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 3:12:59 PM EDT
[#11]
ShakyJake said:

I just want to point out the fact that anyplace you can fit an eggplant will comfortably hold three spare USGI magazines.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 3:56:44 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I just want to point out the fact that anyplace you can fit an eggplant will comfortably hold three spare USGI magazines.

That's just disturbing.  And that's all I got to say about that.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:22:54 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
ShakyJake said:

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:10:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Hey, did I bring up the eggplant?  Nooooooo.

A carrot was bad enough.  A cucumber was, well, admittedly, a step in the wrong direction.  But I did NOT bring up the eggplant.

I merely pointed out, for those eggplant afficiandos out there (a group I am not a member of), that, in the context of eggplant placement, any location of sufficient space to hold aforementioned vegatable will, well, you know the rest.

How do you think they smuggle things into prison, anyway.  In eggplants of course.

And I must say, after this, and the dog's ass thread, I am done with rectum related posts.  And I think we can all be happy about that.

Back to your regularly scheduled shooting stuff programming.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:45:24 PM EDT
[#15]
que?
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top