Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 12/30/2005 12:36:38 PM EDT
I finally had it up to the brim with Papa John's. I resigned today. 20 hours a week was not worth the stress. So do any of you guys know of any good positions in the Cleveland/Parma Heights area? I have a good driving record, and like to deliver. I have Management experience, but like I said before, I want to be done with that. I also have warehouse experience. Let me know, and thanks a lot in advance.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:32:46 PM EDT
[#1]
It's "management" and "experience".  Spelling counts when I read applications or resumes.  
I don't have anything near Cleveland, but seriously I can tell you that if I were looking to hire for a management position, I would want my candidate to be able to spell it.  I offer this sincerely as a bit of advice that I think will honestly better your chances, not to be a smartass.  FWIW
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:35:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I know that Fedex Home delivery Is hiring Go to fedex treminal in Richfield right off the turn pike and put your app. in they are always looking for drivers and the pay is great ...let me know if you want me to find out more info for you ....good luck
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:45:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It's "management" and "experience".  Spelling counts when I read applications or resumes.  
I don't have anything near Cleveland, but seriously I can tell you that if I were looking to hire for a management position, I would want my candidate to be able to spell it.  I offer this sincerely as a bit of advice that I think will honestly better your chances, not to be a smartass.  FWIW

Thanks for that. Spelling corrected.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:43:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Relocate to Miami county and get a job at the Meijer distribution center.  You can drive a forklift and maybe you can be a warehouse manager!
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:52:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Relocating is a no go. But thanks!
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top