Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 12/29/2005 10:48:23 AM EDT
Merry Christmas ALL!! I hope you all got all of the good things and everything you wished for. Have a fantastic New Years ! Knight
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:42:44 PM EDT
I hope next year is better than this one for me. Christmas was goin good till I went to work Tuesday. Now Im lookin again for another job. Gettin laid off sucks.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:30:10 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bryan666999:
I hope next year is better than this one for me. Christmas was goin good till I went to work Tuesday. Now Im lookin again for another job. Gettin laid off sucks.

What field, and where do you live?
Icon
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:55:42 PM EDT
Im trying to pursue a career in the motorsports industry. For a year and a half I worked at a shop building racecar engines. I got laid off from there cause work became slow due to the economy and my boss had gotten himself a job workin at RCR (Richard Childress Racing) puttin together engines. So I had to find a new job. I found a job on a race team that races a off road truck in desert racing series. Well, the money that the sponsors said they were gonna put wasnt as much as they said it was gonna be so I got laid off. So my old boss at the moment is tryin to get me a job down at RCR as well. So hopefully next year is better than this past year.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top