Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 12/24/2005 7:38:05 AM EDT
Well I think Ive seen it all now. I happened to look out my back patio door and see someone in the middle of the field to the right behind my house. He kinda stood out against the snow covered field.
I see him bending over and wonder what he is doing,so I get the binoculars out. To my surprise he
is putting his pants back on. WTF! So I keep watchin him,puts shoes,shirt,jacket,and ball cap back
on,stands there for a minute then takes all of his cloaths back off and rolls around in the snow for a
few minutes, then gets dressed again. This is really wierd. I figure no one will believe this so I get my son up and show him. The guy kept doing this over and over again. We decide this is way to strange. My son is a LEO in the township here so he called it in. Turns out the guy is a certified
scyso phrinec (sp) who walked away from the retirement home where he lives at up in Elmore.  I am just
glad it wasn`t one of my nieghbors. About the strangest thing I have ever seen.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 7:45:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I thought that stuff only hapened in Kalifornia!
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 8:11:12 AM EDT
[#2]
after seeing him naked did you invite him in for drink ?
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 8:42:50 AM EDT
[#3]
pix??

schizophrenic
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:29:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I swear it wasnt me Wally trying to hump your snowman....I would of jumped in the truck and ran down to your place to see that.  We could of posted pics too!!!!
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:41:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh thank God this wasn't about me.

Seems like everytime I get buck nekkid in some farmer's field, I end up in trouble.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:50:24 AM EDT
[#6]
I hate to admit it but I did get it on video. My daughter told said she wasn`t sure who was stranger, the naked guy , or me takin a video of it.

It`s an old super 8 cam corder. I`m not sure if there is a way to put it on the computer,but if there is I could try. It`s some funny sh*t.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:49:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Well we might just have to schedule another beer hour at the PI to view said video...I should be free this week to if you want to video that other thing.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 3:13:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Did your son draw down!?

that hilarious though...
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top