Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 12/23/2005 7:05:15 AM EDT
Is the range open at all on Christmas eve?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:52:36 AM EDT
[#1]
No
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:50:03 PM EDT
[#2]
They're open New Years Eve, though.

I was out there today.  Cold, windy and rainy.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 4:22:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Is G.R. open the week after Christmas? Well, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday? I used to have the phone number, but can't seem to find it now. I would love to go out one more time before it closes. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:09:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 2:34:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes, we're open after Christmas. W, Th., F., and Sat. After that, we're closed for January and February. If you're out, say "hi" to old Groucho. I'll be on duty Wed. - Friday. Hope to see you there.

Yeah, in the rain, wind and cold...... but NO SNOW!!!!
The last couple of weeks have been mighty cold and snowy. I'm actually looking forward to the warm up.

Groucho
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 10:31:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Groucho, could you explain to me why were not allowed to shoot anything but slugs out of a shotgun?? Im not complaining, the range is still awesome, im just kind of curious.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:44:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Groucho, could you explain to me why were not allowed to shoot anything but slugs out of a shotgun?? Im not complaining, the range is still awesome, im just kind of curious.

If you try bribing Groucho with a donut, you can usually get away with anything....  
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:25:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you try bribing Groucho with a donut, you can usually get away with anything....  

That's d-o-u-g-h-n-u-t ! Sheese, what a guy! The way he spells, you'd think he's a real engineer instead of a train driver!

BTW, the reason there's no shot on the range is because (so I'm told) the shot tears up the wood at the bottom of the back stop. Never mind the fact that the pistol shooters who constantly shoot low also tear up the wood. And that's not even taking into account the sluggers who fire off a few low "opps" shots. But none of them are as bad as "certain" ARFcommers who blast the target wires

Groucho
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:50:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's d-o-u-g-h-n-u-t ! Sheese, what a guy! The way he spells, you'd think he's a real engineer instead of a train driver!

BTW, the reason there's no shot on the range is because (so I'm told) the shot tears up the wood at the bottom of the back stop. Never mind the fact that the pistol shooters who constantly shoot low also tear up the wood. And that's not even taking into account the sluggers who fire off a few low "opps" shots. But none of them are as bad as "certain" ARFcommers who blast the target wires

Groucho

LOL hes talkin about me...  But I dont shoot the wood at least.  And I did bring that target with me like I said I would, but we ended up going to mayfield to get some clay pigeons...That was my first time shooting clays and omg it was horrible, I probably hit 2 of em out of like 60, I suck so bad.  And by the way, when the rifle range closes, does the shotgun range close to?  
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 1:57:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Or he's talking about me I shot two of them up not in the same day several months apart and I did bring a new one with me the last time I was there
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top