Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 12/19/2005 4:01:05 PM EDT
Well, If you really want to have a "frozen nuts" shoot, you have two weeks left. We're closed the 24th and 25th along with the usual Mondays and Tuesdays. The 31st is our last day until March.

Y'all should really come! The frozen backstops are quite a draw. To put your target stands in, you have to use an iron rod and hammer to make the holes! And the ice is wonderful this time of year. Just remember to use a light synthetic lubricant on those bolts, lest things freeze solid!

Oh yeah, the layered look is in at the range along with insulated bibs and heavy boots.

It was good to see you all this year. Happy shooting and may Santa bring you a case or two of Q3131A or M193 ball ammo.

Regards
Groucho
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:59:58 PM EDT
A.A.A.P.I.T.A (Acronyms Are A Pain In The Ass) What's G.R.?

Happy ice balls.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:37:39 PM EDT
Grand River
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:48:48 PM EDT
I am gracing the G.R. range with my presence on Wedensday. You better be there freezing your ass off with us, Groucho!
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:51:30 AM EDT
My son and I are going to try and make it our for the first time beofre year's end. Are target stands provided at the range or do we need to bring our own. Are benches built in or do we need chairs? Thanks and have a great holiday.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 7:00:50 AM EDT
I'm working the range this Wed. and Thurs. Next week I'm scheduled for Wed, Thurs, Fri. I'll be in the range shack with my good friend "Mr. Heater."

If you haven't been there before, yes, we have shooting benches. You can either shoot at the covered benches (really cold) or at a bench in the open (really, really cold). Make sure you have a range pass. You can get those anywhere they sell hunting and fishing licenses. $5.00 for a day pass and kids under 18 get in free as long as they have an adult with them.

No more weekends for old Groucho!! YeeeeeHaaaaaa

Groucho
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:32:02 PM EDT
Hey folks, get this; GaryV311 really was there and HE HAD LONG PANTS ON!!!

I think that's a first.

Groucho
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:48:03 PM EDT
It's to cold for me. Gary was at our GR Shooter Christmas dinner tonight. I didn't see if Gary was wearing shorts or not. Must be the Bass Ale I was drinking.
He sure put away the pork products though
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:54:59 PM EDT
Groucho you damn dirty traiter. J/K Lol Well, I was in long pants at the range, but shorts at the dinner. Damn those ribs were good!!
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top