Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2005 7:12:35 AM EDT
Gun Show this weekend at the Sharonville Conv Center, anyone going ?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 12:40:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, on my way to Miller's Saturday
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:10:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Gun Show this weekend at the Sharonville Conv Center, anyone going ?

Sunday morning.

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 4:44:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll be there Saturday...probably not Sunday...

-Vic
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 12:22:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll be there Saturday morning.
I've got a Glock 40 to sell
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:17:11 AM EDT
[#5]
I went Saturday afternoon.  There seemed to be more knives than guns.  Not impressed.  I could not even find a single AR lower parts kit.  
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 1:39:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I went Saturday afternoon.  There seemed to be more knives than guns.  Not impressed.  I could not even find a single AR lower parts kit.  

I agree. I think it was another LOSER.

Link Posted: 12/18/2005 5:21:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Hell, I couldn't find any AR parts other than chinese collapsable stocks and flash hiders.  What a crappy show.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:18:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Hell, I couldn't find any AR parts other than chinese collapsable stocks and flash hiders.  What a crappy show.  

I think I'm done with the Sharonville shows.

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:33:09 PM EDT
[#9]
these are the only ones I will go to.  can't see driving to Dayton from Cincy for the same lame layout.  The shows are only good for introducing a new shooting buddy to whats available.

However, I will drive to wilminton for a PRO show, except they don't seem to be happening anymore.  did PRO have a falling out with the Roberds Center?

Although a page full of web links might be a more productive introduction to shooting, outside of actual range time.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:02:12 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think I'm done with the Sharonville shows.

I say that every time I go, then the next time I go anyways and say "I'll never go to that pointless shitty junky gun show again," then I go again anyways ...

Anybody remember the Goodman shows at Cincinnati Gardens? They were good Goodmans.

PRO shows are still in Wilmington - there's one 1/21 & 1/22 2006.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top