Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2005 3:35:52 AM EDT
hi. iam in n.e. ohio. i need the video cable for the scl-360. i have tryed every were and it will take 3 weeks, and it only 5 months old.     need for holiday .  will but or trade for it.  if any one can help,please email.  iam in wintersville ohio.zip.43953  have a safe day. thanks toni.
Link Posted: 12/5/2005 4:18:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Try RadioShack
Link Posted: 12/6/2005 3:30:23 AM EDT
[#2]
hi. i did, there out of them. i tryed every were.  toni. thanks
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 6:08:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
hi. iam in n.e. ohio. i need the video cable for the scl-360. i have tryed every were and it will take 3 weeks, and it only 5 months old.     need for holiday .  will but or trade for it.  if any one can help,please email.  iam in wintersville ohio.zip.43953  have a safe day. thanks toni.

Slow down and take a breath. Now type again.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 4:04:05 AM EDT
[#4]
your right, i have to slow down, if i can.  have a happy holiday.  toni
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 10:28:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I have tried to IM you, and e-mail you, but it says that you arent accepting any of them.

What is the exact name for the cable you are looking for? I have a bunch of s-video cables. What kind of connection dores it have? *In Example* -  S-video male to male

Also, are you sure that is the correct model number?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:50:41 PM EDT
[#6]
He must'a found one?? I got a few also.
Kevin
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 10:18:38 AM EDT
[#7]
I guess so
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 8:56:50 AM EDT
[#8]
hi. iam sorry i didnt get back to you sooner, we had sickness, i still need the cable, the one i need is round and it plugs in to the back of the camcorder         just to the left of the battery, it,s called s-vido. the camcorder is a 8mm-scl-860. and it has a w-y jack that gos to to the vcr. sorry again about not getting back to you sooner.  have a happy and safe new year.   toni chris and chuck. thank you for your time.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:03:41 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
He must'a found one?? I got a few also.
Kevin

hi. iam sorry i did get back sooner, i posted at the bottom,what had happend, think you for your time. have a happy and safe new year.  toni chris and chuck. thank you for your time. p.s. i just looked and my email was off, its on now.  toni
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:39:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
hi. iam sorry i didnt get back to you sooner, we had sickness, i still need the cable, the one i need is round and it plugs in to the back of the camcorder         just to the left of the battery, it,s called s-vido. the camcorder is a 8mm-scl-860. and it has a w-y jack that gos to to the vcr. sorry again about not getting back to you sooner.  have a happy and safe new year.   toni chris and chuck. thank you for your time.

Toni,
If all you need is a standard 4-pin s-video cable, they are readily available for just a few dollars from partsexpress.com.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:35:09 AM EDT
[#11]
hi. thank you. and sorry to have taken up your time, whats funny about this ,is when you go to the store,and try and fine some thing out,there not sure what you need, same with gun,s or any thing. but post it here and some one is going to put you on the right road,  happy new year,and have a safe one.  toni chris and chuck.  n.e. ohio
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top