Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2003 6:57:49 AM EDT
Did anyone else make it to the Bill Goodmans gun and knife show ("call a buddy, bring a friend") over this past weekend?

I went late Sunday afternoon, and quite frankly, I was dissapointed with what I found. The prices all seemed high, in many cases higher than manufacturer suggested prices. I go to the show to find deals, not pay more. I didn't even see any good plinking ammo deals.

So, did I miss the great deals by going late on Sunday, or were the selections and prices that bad all weekend?

Dave
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:18:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/1/2003 9:19:04 AM EDT by TacCar]
I missed the last show too. I've been to good shows and I've been to bad shows. Lately, AR accessories seem to be over priced, but you can still find a few good deals on basic parts and mags. I look at going to gunshows as an excuse to get out of town/the house and be around like minded peoples
At least we can still have gunshows in Ohio (for now anyways).
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 5:45:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/1/2003 5:48:43 PM EDT by setlab]
I didn't think there was as mutch stuff there as last time. I did find a good deal I think? I got a Olympic ar it has a pcr 2 lower and a A3 upper marked 556, anyway heavy barel free float carbide with a leapers 9x24x50 scope on it. Did I do good $700, it sounded like the guy only had less then 100 rounds threw it and the finish s good. Does anyone have any experience with leapers scopes?
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:17:32 AM EDT
I haven't been to Hara since January. I need to get out to the one in July and get some more stuff though. Anyone want to meet up for the 26th or 27th?
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top