Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2003 6:57:49 AM EDT
Did anyone else make it to the Bill Goodmans gun and knife show ("call a buddy, bring a friend") over this past weekend?

I went late Sunday afternoon, and quite frankly, I was dissapointed with what I found.  The prices all seemed high, in many cases higher than manufacturer suggested prices.  I go to the show to find deals, not pay more.  I didn't even see any good plinking ammo deals.

So, did I miss the great deals by going late on Sunday, or were the selections and prices that bad all weekend?

Dave
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:18:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I missed the last show too. I've been to good shows and I've been to bad shows. Lately, AR accessories seem to be over priced, but you can still find a few good deals on basic parts and mags. I look at going to gunshows as an excuse to get out of town/the house and be around like minded peoples
At least we can still have gunshows in Ohio (for now anyways).
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 5:45:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn't think there was as mutch stuff there as last time. I did find a good deal I think? I got a Olympic ar it has a pcr 2 lower and a  A3 upper marked 556, anyway heavy barel free float carbide with a leapers 9x24x50 scope on it. Did I do good $700, it sounded like the guy only had less then 100 rounds threw it and the finish s good. Does anyone have any experience with leapers scopes?
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:17:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I haven't been to Hara since January. I need to get out to the one in July and get some more stuff though. Anyone want to meet up for the 26th or 27th?
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top