Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 6/29/2003 3:08:55 AM EDT
I haven't been to Traders World in many years.  Anyone been there recently?  Any AR assesories or just your typical "Black Hawk" style venders?I'm looking for a rifle safe.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 4:57:14 PM EDT
[#1]
OK, I give, where, when is Traders World?
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 8:31:41 PM EDT
[#2]
www.tradersworldmarket.com There, I hope that helps.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 7:52:55 AM EDT
[#3]
For some reason I feel the need to make the pilgramage to Trader's World about once or twice a year.  I like flea markets, but Traders World isnt really a flea market...it's more of a shopping mall.  Each time it is just about the exact same vendors peddling the same stuff.

As far as firearms related stuff...there is always one Army Surplus guy there...and occasionally you might see some way overpriced ammo here and there...but that's about it.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 7:10:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Ive never seen AR stuff at traders world. IVe seen some Hesse's at turtle creek and some AR mags at Ceasars creek though. The thing I go to traders world for anymore is knives or stereo stuff.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:15:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Trader's World is great. We drive right past it twice a day on our commute to work. Indian Creek is across the highway (I-75) and it's pretty good too. They both usually have a bunch of surplus and camping gear. I can't vouch for any of the specific vendors though.

Trader's World and Indian Creek are both at the St. Rt. 63 exits off I-75 between Cincinnati and Dayton, just south of Middletown.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top